I like eBay.

Addicting: agree'dededed. I waste about half my paycheck on crap like that. Games mostly.. but sometimes random crap too.

ebay is VERY addictive...the most annoying thing is not having enough in my paypal, so i have to do the bank transfer, which takes like 3-4 days, and by then whatever I wanted is already ABOVE what I had transfered, so it's just...ahhh!

But i've saved a lot on used CD's on ebay...

[quote name='humidore']ebay is VERY addictive...the most annoying thing is not having enough in my paypal, so i have to do the bank transfer, which takes like 3-4 days, and by then whatever I wanted is already ABOVE what I had transfered, so it's just...ahhh!

But i've saved a lot on used CD's on ebay...[/quote]

I have my bank account as my backup source when paypal funds are limited. So I don't wait at all... But I'm sure the receiver of the payment probably has to wait. Anyway, I'm out. Good night all.

You can find them at retail for about the same price after the high shipping costs your were charged. I know I got my pair from Circuit City for around $15 and I picked the actual old school Nintendo Color pattern of Black controller face with the gray border. Still as long as you feel like you got a deal, that is all that matters.

Ebay is extremely addicting for me. I usually spend over $50.00 a month on nes games alone! :twisted: I actually just won ghost lion for nes off ebay but havent played it yet...

Congrats. And it looks like you're paying $10 for parcel post shipping, which basically negates the bargain you got for the 2 used controllers.

I bought a couple of those for $10 each at Best Buy on black Friday, but I haven't used them much.

What colors are yours?

I know you'll be playing MMAC with them. Smile

You damn right Trakmaster!

You can find them at retail for about the same price after the high shipping costs your were charged. I know I got my pair from Circuit City for around $15 and I picked the actual old school Nintendo Color pattern of Black controller face with the gray border. Still as long as you feel like you got a deal, that is all that matters.

Congrats. And it looks like you're paying $10 for parcel post shipping, which basically negates the bargain you got for the 2 used controllers.

I didn't really look around but I thought $7.50 a peice was a good price cuz the MSRP is $19.99 right?

I have one of those controllers, it is great. Looks fantastic too with the lit buttons. I can't wait to get one of those PS2 to USB adapters so I can use it on my PC.

As for eBay it's a great resource, but yeah it can be addicting. The problem of bad sellers is usually caused by the buyer not using his head. I have about 700 transactions on eBay (about 95% of them as a buyer) dating back to 1998 and have only lost my money once. I've only had to actually complain to a seller 3 times. If you carefully read each auction, properly interpret the seller's feedback, and follow simple common sense you will rarely have a problem as a buyer. As a seller you have a lot less control, but at least you aren't out any money if you get screwed.

^^No I have to extremely disagree the one and only item I received was in piss poor condition (was stated as excellent) and after I gave the justified negative review the seller makes up a lie (and gives me a negative rating) saying I didn't pay him even though I clearly did via paypal on the day I won and have bank confirmation. Total BS now I doubt I'll ever get anything via ebay again even if I wanted to.....

bread's done
Back