Resident Evil 5 Collector's Edition 360 $80 shipped

My friend bought the RE5 and SF4 collector's edition and imo they look like ass. The "figures" are laughable and the extras don't justify an extra $20. I laughed when he said he was going to use the bag that comes with the RE5 collector's edition and it turned out to be no bigger than a plastic bag.

im guessing you have to be really into RE to want to get a collectors edition of a game that ain't that great. my friend is one of those guys, but to each his own. i cashed in on the trade in 4 games deal and that is awesome tho thanks
pixel.gif

If you don't care about the bonus disc and steelbook case I'd say skip the CE , not as bad as the SFIV CE but definately not worth $20 more.

I bought the CE used from someone for $65, the extras are a joke! I ebayed them and got about $55 so I ended up paying $10 or so for the game in a sreelbook :D

[quote name='Shady3011']Might bite on this since my Deep Discount order is still in limbo.[/quote]

Deep Discount Sucks, they don't have it anymore!

[quote name='SuperJedi']Deep Discount Sucks, they don't have it anymore![/quote]

What sucks is they canceled my order a couple of days ago after about a month of promising to get more in stock.

Hopefully, I can get this to show up in my Goldbox later to get it down some more.

Also, the PS3 version is $75 right now.

bread's done
Back