Target Blu-ray BOGO April 5-11

Sgt Barone

CAGiversary!
Buy one get one free on select titles. Titles included in the sale are: Iron Man, Eagle Eye, Transformers, Body of Lies, Transporter 3, Madagascar 2, Kung Fu Panda, Wall-E, Prince Caspian, Tropic Thunder, Indiana Jones, Punisher War Zone, and Bangkok Dangerous. All titles are $29.99.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Hope i still have $10 off coupon "Tropic Thunder " and hope it not expired" :)[/quote]
It doesn't expire until 4/30. It would be amazing if they let us use that with the BOGO.

Already have the coupon'd BDs so I'm in for Prince Caspian and Wall-E or Iron Man, depending on if Wall-E is the 2 or 3 disc. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Trace17']Already have the coupon'd BDs so I'm in for Prince Caspian and Wall-E or Iron Man, depending on if Wall-E is the 2 or 3 disc. Thanks OP.[/quote]

Is there a coupon for Wall-E? where, where?

[quote name='mtxbass1']Roughly $17ish each after taxes, give or take. Let's hope amazon matches or comes close.[/QUOTE]

Good lord, you have to pay nearly 14% sales tax where you live?

I might bite on the deal if I can use the Tropic Thunder coupon... hmm... what to match it with though.

WOW how long has it been since Target had a BOGO? A year now? Looking to pick up Transporter 3 and Indiana Jones. Not a bad deal 15 each...

By the way...Target only now carries 2 Disc Editions now days. At all my nearby stores I have only seen 2 Disc Editions. They might just have them backstock. Make sure to ask. :whistle2:D

I've been thinking about this, and what Target will probably do is mark down both titles to $15 on the receipt. So if we use the $10 off coupon, then it would be one title for $5 and another for $15, I think that would work.

[quote name='lolwut?']Which version of Wall-E is included in the sale? Hopefully it's the 3 disc...[/QUOTE]

The only difference between the 2 and 3 disc is the digital copy for iPod/computers. Unless if you really are interested in that then the 2 disc will do you just fine.

[quote name='argyle']OK, I give...where's the Tropic Thunder coupon?[/quote]
Pasted on certain copies of the Eagle Eye DVD and Blu-Ray. Takes $10 off Tropic Thunder, Transformers, Cloverfield, Sleepy Hollow, and some others on blu-ray. It also takes $5 off some DVDs.

[quote name='Demolition Man']The only difference between the 2 and 3 disc is the digital copy for iPod/computers. Unless if you really are interested in that then the 2 disc will do you just fine.[/quote]

That, plus it has better cover art (IMO). I appreciate the heads up, but I know the differences; I've had my eye on it for awhile :cool:

I've been eyeing Wall-E 3 disc for a while now, too. I have a knack for buying collectors edition and limited editions.

[quote name='Disneyboy']Pasted on certain copies of the Eagle Eye DVD and Blu-Ray. Takes $10 off Tropic Thunder, Transformers, Cloverfield, Sleepy Hollow, and some others on blu-ray. It also takes $5 off some DVDs.[/QUOTE]

Printable?

[quote name='hellmutt']Printable?[/quote]

I don't believe so. You can find them at stores on the Eagle Eye cases.

[quote name='oasisboy']Is there a coupon for Wall-E? where, where?[/quote]

There isn't that I know of, what I meant was that I already bought Tropic Thunder & Transformers using the coupon on Eagle Eye so I'll probably pick up Caspian and maybe Wall-E or Iron Man.

Punisher and Transformers for me.

I already own Transformers on DVD though so hopefully they still have that $10 rebate inside the Transformers Blu-ray when you own it on DVD already.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Body of Lies and Punisher Warzone for me...thanks![/QUOTE]

is punisher good

Deals like this make me love my wife's Target discount even more. Wall-E, Iron Man and Punisher War Journal for sure. I'm sure we'll come up with another.

[quote name='starmask2k3']is punisher good[/quote]

yea i liked a whole lot better than the last one in '04 but a heads up the villan kinda almost ruined the movie cause he tries to be funny which he kinda fails but its mindless gorey action which is awesome

thanks op for the heads up in for Body of Lies and Punisher

Awesome, thanks OP. I knew there was a reason I was holding out to get Iron Man.

BTW, the new punisher was pretty decent. Definitely not for kids, LOL.

sweet! looks like I'll finally get Wall-E. Now I'll have to decide what other movie to get. Maybe Kung-Fu Panda. I've heard good things about it, but haven't seen it.

bread's done
Back