For Sale: LBP, MGS4, BT Headset, GH: Aerosmith, Tetris DS, Clubhouse Games, more!

xGunCrazyx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
So while I was at the InfernaLAN this past weekend, I ran into some pretty crappy computer problems with my desktop that I brought along (Took me about 3 hours to fix...). After that night, I decided that would be the last time I would be bringing a full desktop PC and monitor to a LAN party. I've had my eye on this Asus laptop for awhile, but I always ended up wasting my money on other crap (PS3 ate up a huge chunk of my savings :(). So now I've decided to have a big sale to help me save up some money for it. Hopefully I'll have the thing around next month if everything sells :p

The Playstation 3 bundle contains some pretty awesome games. LBP, MGS4, and KZ2 are all must haves in my opinion. Everything has been lightly used for only about a month or two. No wear and tear here!

The DS games are some rare ones I've been holding onto for a little while. Decided I might as well get rid of them though, they are just collecting dust on my shelf (No Nintendo DS :()

Finally, I have the sweet motherboard that I won at the LAN party. I would build a sweet ass machine with the board, but I don't really feel like doing a desktop right now. Really nice board though, would hate to see it go to waste! :p

Here's a list of everything and some photos for you!

Playstation 3 Bundle
Includes Slightly Used PS3 w/ Original Box, Controller (DS3), A/V Cords, etc
HDMI Cable

Metal Gear Sold 4 $25, Little Big Planet $35, Killzone 2, and Guitar Hero: Aerosmith w/ Guitar $35
LG Bluetooth Mic w/ Charger
Flower and Noby Noby Boy on HD
img0194xcb.jpg

img0195g.jpg

img0196qqi.jpg

img0197e.jpg

Nintendo DS Games (Rare Stuff!):
Tetris DS (Original Print) $35 Shipped
Clubhouse Games (Original Print) $20 Shipped
Game and Watch Collection (U.S. Nintendo Club Exclusive) $25 Shipped
img0191y.jpg

img0192k.jpg

img0193g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wondering if you are willing to sell the mgs, killzone 2 and ps3 for 350? Please email me at booey1979(@)gmail dot com

[quote name='jman619']You wouldn't split it up, and sale me lbp would you? :)[/quote]

If someone were to purchase the bundle without LBP, I would sell it to you :)

bread's done
Back