Eb game days - April 05 - May 02

JnJosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
This years "Game days" sales (remember those 9.89 games?) is running a bit early this year, hopefully a lot of stuff to come, flyer scans will be up on the 3rd, but I am willing to send them for a few good men, regulars only via PM. The rest of you can wait a few days, :)

just be a bit patient with the PMing, i will get back to you guys asap!

join the group! http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...hp?groupid=190

Flyer is now live, my crappy scans are no longer needed!

http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sweet, I thought the Eb game days were only for the US.
I guess I'll go check it out this year. Sadly.. its a few days after report cards, so screwed lol.

I just hope it has something good at least....would love to pick a few things up. Thanks for the update.

Yeah, not sure who qualifies as a regular, heh. If I do, I'd like to see the flyer early too, if possible.

This is pretty exciting, I loved it last time. Wasn't Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 10 bucks for a short time? That price is nuts.

Can't wait, they always have great games for 10 bucks.

Oh, and I don't really know what you meant by "regulars", but I'm interested!

Oh, I can't wait for this! And just after I told myself I wouldn't be buying anymore games! As long as all the deals are posted here eventually I can wait...I wonder what's going to be added to my backlog this year. ;)

there are unadvertised deals too, right?

EDIT: just saw joshs post....

oh boy! im so thrilled :D

how often does the unadvertised sales on on for?

Yes thats basically the best part of this deal, some things cannot be advertised as they change every other day almost!

hmmm. im ganna go to EB like every 2 days. :D

guys, i have a suggestion, if we post the unadvertised deals here... you know whats going to happen, how bout we PM eachother if we find awesome deals?

[quote name='gamer602']changes daily...
some last for ONE DAY...others ONE WEEK...others THE ENTIRE SALE![/quote]

those ONE DAY sale must be mad -crazy.

[quote name='halcyon1234']I'm as regular as a prune-eater with a bran hobby, and my inbox is as clear as the bowels of the same. Send away, please. =)[/quote]

You must really clear a room. ;)

On which picture does it say about the one day sale?
I can't seem to find it lol.

and the unadvertised sales can only be found in stores?
since being on a flyer = advertised?

Great, less than a few minutes after posting saying I can wait you guys are making me want to ask for a PM...not sure I qualify as regular though.

But even though the deals won't be posted here, won't RFD find out about all of this stuff eventually?

[quote name='Xeph820']On which picture does it say about the one day sale?
I can't seem to find it lol.

Past experiance...thats why we're regulars

and the unadvertised sales can only be found in stores?
since being on a flyer = advertised?[/quote]

Yup daily drops...not on flyer

Started a thread on RFD>WAS GIVEN PREMISSION.

I rather control what the OP is on RFD then that j0348959 guy...o

Thanks so much JnJosh. You need to work on your photography skills though. ;)

Nothing to get too excited about, but the unadvertised deals are where it's at. Lots of trade-in console deals too.

I may not post all the time, but I visit everyday? That's regular, right? Right??

Please grace me with your info if you deem me so worthy.

Xeph it is just a given, every game day sale (which is usually later in the year), has had daily or weekly 9.89 games

ex. Trauma Centre wii, metroit prime 3 wii, 9.89 on various days for no apparent reason (well the obvious answer is for the companies to say they sold x amount of copies before a certain date).

If this deal is anything like the past 2 years, daily, bi-weekly game deals for 9.89 / 4.99 used will be on frequently

Edit;

Lone shhh, my scanner wasn't working and my camera was in the red for its battery, i had to point and shoot quick, I also had to write out all the deals because i care about giving them out instead of making you guys squint! heh

[quote name='Bencherstyle']hmmm. im ganna go to EB like every 2 days. :D

guys, i have a suggestion, if we post the unadvertised deals here... you know whats going to happen, how bout we PM eachother if we find awesome deals?[/quote]

Maybe a invite only FACEBOOK group?

Or

we can PM josh and he can everyone?

we'll find a way...

ok thanks for the quick reply.
I hope to check out the eb stores around me then.

Oh, we should do private facebook group or something

the fact is this is a flyer, no point in hiding it when its in effect.

As for the daily deals, its basically you hear about the deal, JUMP on it asap!

Obviously if I hear of anything the day before, I let you guys know, i just wish i knew how to send a mass pm! just like this

name; nextname; nextname2; ? I can do that, if i hear of anything the day before,
but the price changes always happend on the day, not the day prior.

If Josh doesn't mind, I'd be willing to forward it to others here. I suppose the only danger would be a $10 game having a $20 TIV at FS/BBV and having the hoarders flip like crazy. Oh, and the PM stories will be great to see as well.

Time to build up my EB credit again.

EDIT: You can send PM's to 5 people at a time, separated by semicolons.

And look what I found: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']If Josh doesn't mind, I'd be willing to forward it to others here. I suppose the only danger would be a $10 game having a $20 TIV at FS/BBV and having the hoarders flip like crazy. Oh, and the PM stories will be great to see as well.

Time to build up my EB credit again.

EDIT: You can send PM's to 5 people at a time, separated by semicolons.

And look what I found: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/group.php[/quote]

i knew there was a faction of some sort ;)

go ahead lone, i think we all know who the regulars consist of, theres like 3 people who would get this info and already be trying to flip it.

if there is gonan be a group made just let me know and ill join in for sure :D

[quote name='JnJosh']go ahead lone, i think we all know who the regulars consist of, theres like 3 people who would get this info and already be trying to flip it.

if there is gonan be a group made just let me know and ill join in for sure :D[/quote]

LOL, where are those ppl who are trying to flip?

hdken, heard about aerosmith and bought 60 copies to get 20 new releasesZ! LEET
shit like that makes RFD look bad and gets them on sociopath websites, pathetic!

bread's done
Back