Contest (CAG Foreplay #61): Win Ready 2 Rumble Revolution (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
[IMG-L=5137]6040[/IMG-L]As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #61, we have a copy of Ready 2 Rumble Revolution to give away courtesy of Atari.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. A winner will be chosen at random.

Thanks again for the prize Atari!

Good luck everyone!

I would love a new Powerstone game or Silver game. At the same time I really do not want them on the wii cause I am sure they would suck. So how about Chu Chu rocket cause they could not really screw that up.

ChuChu rocket 2, it would be good with the wiimote since it works well as a cursor.

Hm...Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, or Panzer Dragoon. I feel Panzer Dragoon would have most chances of success with controls, but Jet Set Radio may be more...interesting?

I dont know if it would be any good on the Wii but I absolutely loved the game Slave Zero. Someone make Slave Zero 2 please!

It would be awesome to see a new Mappy game on the Wii or possibly a Katamari game, those kinds of games fit right in on the Wii with cartoony graphics and some motion control!

Have to go with Project Seaman here. Imagine yelling at your TV via Wii Speak and having the Seaman yell back at you. Love it.

I would absolutely love to see RBI Baseball on the Wii!!! Think about it. Wii Sports with the MLB license and full 9 inning games, plus online! That would be hot.

GO CARDS!!

A remake of Chrono Trigger with updated graphics and such. Or atleast a real Sequel. For the love of god someone give us a real RPG!!!!!

I'll have to go with Shenmue III, but what I'd really like to see is a Wii bundle of Shenmue I & II. Here's the short version of how I see it happening:
-Choice of controller schemes: Wiimote & Nunchuk w/ motion controls, or the Classic Controller, for a more Dreamcast-ish experience
-Motion controls will come into play in the adventure mode when Ryo examines objects like capsule toy figures. The Nunchuk would control Ryo's hand, allowing you to examine the object simply by rotating your hand.
-Japanese voices with English subtitles for both games. After playing through most of the European Dreamcast version of Shenmue II, it was tough not to cringe when hearing the voices in the US XBox version.

Also, I'd like to see a console sequel to Armada, a fun little space shooter RPG. They did actually have a sequel planned, it was intended to be closer to its StarFlight/Star Control 2 roots by adding more open-universe features such as commodities trading, but it was canceled.

[quote name='Collectordragon']I also vote for a new Shenmue. Wasn't it intended to be a trilogy anyway?[/quote]

I want to say it was originally supposed to be something ridiculous - like seven games. I might have that mixed up with the Xenosaga games, though.

Am I the only one who would like to see a new Startropics game? You know you've humiliated a bunch of evil aliens when you do it with a yo-yo.

Also, the first one marks the first appearance of everyone's favorite enemy the Giant Enemy Crab.

Dynamite cop! could use so many items as weapons and just smash the ship out of people. Wasn't that long, but loads of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back