Feedback
197 (100%)
[img-l=5198]6073[/img-l]Free shipping.

wii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk Wii $29.99
wii.gif
Animal Crossing: City Folk Wii w/Mic $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, just ordered three. One for me, my sister and as a wedding gift on top of the other stuff i bought them, lol.

Oh man, I feel bad for everyone who bought this yesterday on the gold box. I can almost feel the anger that is surely rising.

As fast as the Amazon deal sold out yesterday, this should be front paged.
Great find OP. Remember seeing a bunch of these at CC when they were at 40% off.

[quote name='sliknik27']Oh man, I feel bad for everyone who bought this yesterday on the gold box. I can almost feel the anger that is surely rising.[/quote]

cant they just cancel the order and re-order thru newegg?

[quote name='sliknik27']Oh man, I feel bad for everyone who bought this yesterday on the gold box. I can almost feel the anger that is surely rising.[/quote]

Yeah i'm pretty peeved about it. But ohh well

I'm a little confused that the description appears to be for Duck Hunt:
"Duck Hunt arms players with a virtual shotgun and lets them blast away at a series of flying ducks. Given the precision aiming needed in the classic title, which worked with a light gun, it is all but certain that the Wii-mote wil act as the weapon this time around."

[quote name='bummy']cant they just cancel the order and re-order thru newegg?[/quote]

amazon gives you like 5 minutes to cancel before its in the processing mode. even if it sits there for a few days in the warehouse, you cant cancel it.

[quote name='asthmatic']amazon gives you like 5 minutes to cancel before its in the processing mode. even if it sits there for a few days in the warehouse, you cant cancel it.[/quote]

Amazon gives you as much time as it takes for them to begin getting together your order, which for Gold Box deal, its actually a pretty damn long time. My Gold Box orders generally takes a or two before they actually start to prepare it for shipment. Anytime before that, you can cancel. It just depends on what you are ordering. If the item is in abundance and easily available and ready to ship, then thats a different story, and yes, they process is pretty damn fast, but not always.

If you have Prime orders pretty much go directly into Shipping Soon status (even if they don't-- I ordered something yesterday around noon that didn't ship out until this morning. :p) so you'd be screwed there.

Amazon put my order in "shipping soon" almost immediately, even though it wasn't going to ship until next week. I wrote an email and got them to cancel it anyway. Since I live in NY, this is saving me $10 plus the $4 tax I was going to have to pay through amazon.

[quote name='Justin42']If you have Prime orders pretty much go directly into Shipping Soon status (even if they don't-- I ordered something yesterday around noon that didn't ship out until this morning. :p) so you'd be screwed there.[/quote]

I also have prime and it's the same way for me. I would've had to pay return shipping. I'm not trying to say this is Amazon's fault, because it isn't. It's just bad luck for those who purchased yesterday.

great deal! but i can't decide on the bundle or game only, i don't think i will need the wii speak since i would rather want a headphone mic type, but the wii speak channel would that be nesscary for future use like the conduit ?

For returns Prime or no Prime:

Amazon told me to just refuse the package. It will go back to the warehouse and you will be refunded everything and not have to pay for shipping.

[quote name='oyla10']For returns Prime or no Prime:

Amazon told me to just refuse the package. It will go back to the warehouse and you will be refunded everything and not have to pay for shipping.[/QUOTE]

Frankly, that's pretty damn retarded on Amazon's part. It just wastes their time and money. Wouldn't it save themselves shipping if they just let you cancel it before it gets shipped out?

[quote name='oyla10']For returns Prime or no Prime:

Amazon told me to just refuse the package. It will go back to the warehouse and you will be refunded everything and not have to pay for shipping.[/QUOTE]

damn, i wish i knew you could do that...last time i changed my mind about something i ordered on amazon, i followed their site's instructions, filled out a return form, and sent it back...i had to pay like $6 to ship it back :(

[quote name='crewj']in for one! this will most likely end up at the end of my long list of backlogged games.[/quote]
its ok its just animal crossing the only goal its to upgrade tom nooks store and pay off your ungodly home loan.

thank, just got a copy for my gf birthday she love animal crossing ... and you know i'll play some of it too baby! got to make my home look HOT

[quote name='azathoth']bundle is sold out :([/QUOTE]

Damn, I just ordered it last night (even canceled and re-ordered it after searching for Cashback Live). Glad I did since I'm a little upset I didn't back when Amazon had it for the same price (BF). Now what to do with my sealed copy of AC (no mic)....

[quote name='Jack McSmack']Any adult who plays this game is playing it for the wrong reason.[/quote]

haha, love the quote!

anyone receive their game yet? I ordered the bundle and it came today. It was just in a padded manilla envelope. The bundle was totally smashed. Not sure if it was the delivery or prior. However there is also a tear in the front cover of the box as if there was a sticker that was carelessly removed. Anyone else receive their game/bundle in shotty condition? I've been ordering from newegg for quite some time now, but the last two games I received from them have been totally unacceptable (GRAW 2 being the previous one). I wonder if they recently switched distributors or something.

Update:

Ok. so any bonus points newegg got from me over how they handled the GRAW2 mix up just went out the window. I have to go the RMA route. Return the item and wait for them to process it then will receive a replacement. When I suggested that they send a replacement then I would return the damaged one, they said it wasn't possible.

I'm sorry, but is it really that crazy to ask a company to send a replacement for a damaged item before returning the damaged item? I mean I already paid for it they have the money. It was newegg's fault for using shitty packaging in the first place. I'm half expecting a replacement to arrive with the same packaging in the same condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ebaymarcaro']anyone receive their game yet? I ordered the bundle and it came today. It was just in a padded manilla envelope. The bundle was totally smashed. Not sure if it was the delivery or prior. However there is also a tear in the front cover of the box as if there was a sticker that was carelessly removed. Anyone else receive their game/bundle in shotty condition? I've been ordering from newegg for quite some time now, but the last two games I received from them have been totally unacceptable (GRAW 2 being the previous one). I wonder if they recently switched distributors or something.[/QUOTE]
Ouch, don't like the sound of that. I got NMH from them recently and it was in perfect condition. It's only the standard case in the manila envelope, so it didn't have much to be damaged if it was going to.

I purchased the bundle also, and it arrived in a padded mailer. It isn't in terrible shape, but I was pretty frustrated. I complained to their online chat, kinda hoping for a credit of some kind, but just got a "i'll pass that on to our shipping dept."

This may be a sign of the end for newegg.

Have they always shipped from CA? In the past all of my orders from them have come from NJ.

[quote name='yourlefthand']I purchased the bundle also, and it arrived in a padded mailer. It isn't in terrible shape, but I was pretty frustrated. I complained to their online chat, kinda hoping for a credit of some kind, but just got a "i'll pass that on to our shipping dept."

This may be a sign of the end for newegg.

Have they always shipped from CA? In the past all of my orders from them have come from NJ.[/QUOTE]

Totally!! All of my games have always come from NJ and GRAW2 and animal crossing both came from CA? WTF?

received my bundle today shipped from CA in a box with shipping peanuts.

it was the same for the RE5:SE. shipped from CA in a box with shippping peanuts.

bread's done
Back