Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria Collector's Edition (PC) $30 at Gogamer

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
via the CAG Price Tracker

http://www.gogamer.com/Lord-of-the-...VproductId51306426VVcatId444710VVviewprod.htm

The collector's edition will include the complete edition of the game, the original game, the expansion, and all updates so far, along with exclusive tokens allowing players to choose three of eight in-game items, a 22" by 22" cloth map of the mines, a poster, The Lord of the Rings Art and Music Collection, Collector's Edition Starter Guide, and a gold-plated version of the one ring, complete with chain and pouch.

Thanks CheapyD gonna buy this hopefully at midnight (when my money hits my account). Have a lvl 50 champ but quit after 8 months due to running out of things to do. I saw that there is literally tons load of new content = or greater than the original game.

Damn you CheapyD and your henchmen at GoGamer!

moria.jpg

[quote name='franz ferdinand']Two MMO collector's editions in one week for me. Pretty good deal though considering it includes the original game.[/quote]

Actually, I hear he imports it from Sweden.

$6 shipping on the CE.

They also have the SE for $20 and you can adjust the shipping to $3 on that one.

bread's done
Back