- - - - -

For my next trick, OTT...

#361 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:14 AM

Tell them how hysterical I was in the voice mails, Minh.

And I said that I was the white kid who always wears the brown shirt to class. 8-)

NsyncVEVO.png

#362 Mojimbo   Ashes to Ashes CAGiversary!   19630 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:15 AM

:rofl:

How did he get your number, TheMinh88?

Posted Image

#363 tiredfornow   Banned Banned   35417 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

tiredfornow

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:16 AM

That guy sucks.

#364 Chika   yep CAGiversary!   12903 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:18 AM

at work today they had a bday cake for me. cake was decorated to look like a veggie garden with rows of different types of plants and a "pond" surrounded by rocks. it was really cool. too bad the cake itself sucks.

Your mom is a dick.

#365 JohnnyFoxDarko   Yes, hello. CAGiversary!   16455 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

JohnnyFoxDarko

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:19 AM

Hate sleep paralysis.

#366 Rocko   Hurm. CAGiversary!   38793 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:20 AM

BostonCollegeFan is such an idiot. He also has a crazy personal vendetta against Harmonix.

#367 TheRock88   The Franchise CAGiversary!   10624 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:21 AM

Tell them how hysterical I was in the voice mails, Minh.

And I said that I was the white kid who always wears the brown shirt to class. 8-)

Yea, you were pretty fucking crazy in that voice mail. Something like:

"Hello? HELLO? HELLO MINH! MINH!! MINNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME MINHHHHHHHHH!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!! When you get this message, call me back right away"

Thing was, his number was listed as restricted and he didnt leave a number so I could call him back so there was no way I could reach him.

:rofl:

How did he get your number, TheMinh88?

I'm guessing my facebook account

#368 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:23 AM

Hate sleep paralysis.

Yeah.

I had that REAL bad, last night.

In my dream, in FPS mode, I was walking in my old bedroom at my parent's house -- which looked like it did when I was in second grade, for some reason -- and, all of a sudden, my legs stopped working. It felt like someone kind of tackled me by my legs, and I just fell forward, still in first-person shooter mode.

It even felt like I fell face-first. :o

The best part was that I saw all of the rich detail on the carpet (which was the same, weird pattern it was in 1992), and there was even some pennies and LEGO bricks on the floor.

Then I struggled to wake up for, like, five minutes. :cry:

NsyncVEVO.png

#369 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   66902 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:24 AM

You shouldn't talk to BCF anymore, Mak.

13th Annual CAG March Madness Tourney Signups Now Live Until 3/16!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

You read it. You can't unread it.

#370 manthing   etc, etc, etc, etc, CAGiversary!   18149 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

It's weird watching Backdraft for the time in years.

I'm so used to associating that theme to Iron Chef.
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#371 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

BostonCollegeFan is such an idiot. He also has a crazy personal vendetta against Harmonix.

He's claimed that he knows DJ K8E.

Need I say more?

NsyncVEVO.png

#372 Mojimbo   Ashes to Ashes CAGiversary!   19630 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:25 AM

Please upload those voice mails, Minh. :)

Didn't you know that he owned/hosted the #1 unofficial Karaoke Revolution fansite five years ago?

Posted Image

#373 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:27 AM

Yeah. Try to record those, Minh. I wondered what it sounded like on your end.

I tried doing a subtle nerdy/psychotic voice.

NsyncVEVO.png

#374 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   66902 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:28 AM

And Harmonix conspired to have it shut down as a personal insult on BCF.

Latest Podcasts: Day 0 Update & Let's Weekend | Latest Videos: Personal & SmashPad

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki | My Super Mario Maker Profile

#375 TheRock88   The Franchise CAGiversary!   10624 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:29 AM

Deleted them last night after you called, sorry. :cry:

Trust me, you sounded like Nicolas Cage from Wickerman when he said "How'd it get burned"

#376 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:30 AM

Did BostonCollege$$$$$$ really claim to be a game developer?

NsyncVEVO.png

#377 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:35 AM

Ahahaha.

Brak, do you have The Path?

No. You?

NsyncVEVO.png

#378 dcfox   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   21317 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:36 AM

Ahahaha.

No. You?

Yeah, I played a little bit of it today. Wondering what you thought of it.

#379 Mojimbo   Ashes to Ashes CAGiversary!   19630 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:37 AM

You know how dudes always say shitty sequels/remakes don't taint the legacy of the original? Someone should show them The Wicker Man.

Posted Image

#380 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

What do you think of it?

NsyncVEVO.png

#381 LinkinPrime   :,( CAGiversary!   43899 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

LinkinPrime

He called me several times during the day but I didnt have my phone on me at the time. He even left a message telling me to call him back as soon as I get the message.

So it's around 12:30 in the morning and I'm writing a research paper and he calls me saying that his name is "Austin" from film class. I tell him I dont know of any Austin in my class and he says he hasnt been there for weeks. Tells me he wants me to upload my swede video onto youtube so he can see it. I told him I couldnt because I made a deal with my actors where they would help me with my video if I didnt put it up on youtube (teacher changed his mind today and made me upload it anyways). He then starts to cry and cry and then stops and there's this awkward silence. He then asks me if I know who he is and I say no. He says something like "Ok, ill see you in class tomorrow. I'll be the one who comes up to you and shakes your hand".

Fast forward to today and I waited for that handshake all day. :cry:

Ahahahahahaha that's awesome!

Yea, you were pretty fucking crazy in that voice mail. Something like:

"Hello? HELLO? HELLO MINH! MINH!! MINNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME MINHHHHHHHHH!!!! ANSWER ME!!!!!! When you get this message, call me back right away"

Thing was, his number was listed as restricted and he didnt leave a number so I could call him back so there was no way I could reach him.

So Brak was the dude you were talking about yesterday when you mentioned some dude left you a VM and didn't leave you a call back number.

P R O V E H I T O   I N   A L T U M

1046150.png

#382 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:38 AM

at work today they had a bday cake for me. cake was decorated to look like a veggie garden with rows of different types of plants and a "pond" surrounded by rocks. it was really cool. too bad the cake itself sucks.

Happy Birthday! :whee:

What's the story behind this?

You shouldn't talk to BCF anymore, Mak.

Not even to call him a dummy?

#383 st0neface   astro travellin CAGiversary!   6710 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:40 AM

Hey tiredfornow, can you resend me your address? I accidentally deleted it today. :oops:

Posted Image

#384 manthing   etc, etc, etc, etc, CAGiversary!   18149 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:43 AM

Unrelated: Doritos JalapeƱo Poppers chips are phenomenal

*high-five*

Casey made a sticky at the top of the OT forum. And the Jalapeno Popper are so good. I'm gonna try those taco next but I have a suspicion they won't be as good.

Don't do it, Mak. They're like eating a packet of taco beef seasoning.

:puke:

Can someone pm me the script? Shit sounds money as Fuck.

Did someone get it to you yet, AIDS patient?
dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

#385 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   66902 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:44 AM

Mak: http://www.cheapassg...92&postcount=22

#386 SneakyPenguin   Agent of SHIELD CAGiversary!   16948 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

SneakyPenguin

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:46 AM

Jalepeno chips sound fucking nasty.

By four o'clock I've discounted suicide in favor of killing everyone else in the entire world instead.

#387 BigSpoonyBard   Aaaaauuugghh! CAGiversary!   10499 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

BigSpoonyBard

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:47 AM

Is your b-day? Oh snap!!
Spoiler

logo.png
A Brief Guide to Steam Sales and Library Building
Brawny Gent or a Coconut Queen? PM for more info

#388 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34088 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:48 AM

Don't do it, Mak. They're like eating a packet of taco beef seasoning.

:puke:

Gross. That's kinda what I suspected.

Mak: http://www.cheapassg...92&postcount=22

So he had a "fan site" bashing Harmonix. They sued him for saying negative things about the company. And then he loses respect for them and Konami. :lol:

Jalepeno chips sound fucking nasty.

Uhh yeah I suppose so .. assuming you don't like jalapenos and/or chips.

#389 Rocko   Hurm. CAGiversary!   38793 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:49 AM

What's the story behind this?

Someone mentioned GH charts are shit (correct):
http://www.cheapassg...97&postcount=86

Then I pointed out how crazy it is to say Harmonix doesn't care about fans:
http://www.cheapassg...81&postcount=92
http://www.cheapassg...6&postcount=100

And then today in the Rock Band PSP thread:
http://www.cheapassg...05&postcount=16

#390 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38659 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:50 AM

I just made myself lol, by secretly referring to making a Pokemon confused and sleepy, in my mind, as "drunk and high". 8-)

NsyncVEVO.png