Ubisoft Game sale
Assassins Creed $18.93 PS3/360
The Price is Right $18.93 Wii/DS
Raymand Rabits 1&2 $18.83 Wii

Henry Hatsworth $29.83 DS
Wanted $59.99
Trivial Pursuit $44.83 Wii

Zellers
Ubisoft Games: Buy more save more (4 or more 35% off)

Future Shop

DSi $199.99
Buy 1 used DS game get 1 1/2 off
Rhythm Heaven DS $34.99 (demo on the Wii Nintendo channel )
Pokemon: Diamond, Pearl, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon $24.99
Animal Crossing Wii speak bundle $64.99
Super Smash Bros. Brawl $29.99

Wanted $59.99
Gears of War 2 $44.99
Godfather II $59.99

Best Buy

DSi $199.99
Rhythm Heaven $34.99 DS
Mad World $39.99 Wii
Godfather II $59.99
Riddick $59.99
Gears 2 $49.99 (cheaper at FS) 360
Wanted $59,99
GH:Metallica $69.99
Ninja Blade $69.99 360

PS2 109.99
Hot shots tennis $9.99
Sly3 $9.99
Rachet & Clank: Going Commando $9.99
Jak 3 $9.99

RCSS
DSi $199.99
360 controller $49.99

If you're one of the two people that don't own Brawl, get it. Madworld for $40 is a good deal too: if you liked No More Heroes this is a must-buy.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']
DSi $199.99
Buy 1 used DS game get 1 1/2 off
Rhythm Heaven DS $34.99 (demo on the Wii Nintendo channel )
Pokemon: Diamond, Pearl, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon $24.99
Animal Crossing Wii speak bundle $64.99
[/quote]So it's finally up on CND Nintendo channel?
Tentative, yes!

At least some things are starting to go on sale.. not like previous weeks where everything was full price. I'm still waiting for Mad World to hit $20 like NMH... no more single player games at full price (I have to keep telling myself)

madworld? lol you think so $20? i hope so too!.... 40 is what it really should of opened with but they too smart :p make money first if it doenst work drop price bitches!

[quote name='lustyhitter']I second Lone_Prodigy's comment. No Wii owner's library should be without SSBB.[/quote]

+1 It's the main reason i go back to my wii. At 29.99 it's a crime not to buy it.

Seriously, that's not a bad price for Smash at all. Actually it might be the lowest (CDN) price I've ever seen it at.

MadWorld: man I want it, but MAN my backlog is huge. Still have to beat a bunch of 9.89$ Wii games from last summer.

BTW Henry Hatsworth is a pretty nifty game that mixes Castlevania/Mega Man type action/adventure games with... PUZZLES? And I do mean Tetris-type puzzling. It's refreshingly unique........ but you might want to wait for the inevitable bargain bin drop, given that this is a EA game.

[quote name='lustyhitter']I second Lone_Prodigy's comment. No Wii owner's library should be without SSBB.[/quote]

I'm glad to have dumped it. Great for fans of the series, but to me it was totally inaccessible and monotonous. I brought it out when I had some friends over and we were all kind of like "well, let's move on to something else."

Best Deal is definately SSBB, its the only Wii game that i have ever come back to on a continuous basis.

I rented Madworld and beat it the same day, so if you wanted to buy Madworld i would wait till the price goes in the 20 range.

[quote name='qchrono']lol i stepped into walmart today n picked up MadWorld for 39.99[/quote]

Did you price match or is that the regular price?

[quote name='lustyhitter']I second Lone_Prodigy's comment. No Wii owner's library should be without SSBB.[/QUOTE]

A boring button masher with broken online play. No thanks. I gave it a try for weeks at release. Waiting in the lobby for 10 minutes just for a 2 minute match is not my idea of fun.

[quote name='Zing']A boring button masher with broken online play. [/quote]
While I'm not the biggest Smash fan, but saying the game is a button masher is like saying Yoshi's fcking Island is a button masher; so wrong.

Waiting in the lobby for 10 minutes just for a 2 minute match is not my idea of fun.
But this is the absolute truth.

[quote name='Lockescythe']gears of war 2 is decent for 44$[/quote]
It looks like EB games also has new copies of Gears of War 2 for $44.99. (The weird thing is that the used copies are still priced at $54.99. I guess that the price drop will only be temporary to match FS)

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']They have demos on Wii now? I haven't used mine in a year. Wish that Sly 1 was on sale, Bestbuy.ca doesn't even list it.[/quote]

The demos are for the DS, unfortunately. I guess Wii demos would take up too much disc space, despite the increased SD storage.

Thanks OP. PMed Madworld over at FS this morning. I've had a gift card kicking around since Xmas. Glad to finally use it.

bread's done
Back