Company of Heroes:ToV - Gen Discussion

Spybreak8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The new expansion for COH is about to come out, this article says around the 9th or later and vgrealeses.com says April 7th. Thought this was pretty sweet info on the Tales of Valor expansion. COH is an awesome game and I might get back into it from this.:lol:
http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=219740

Update: Looks like video footage has been updated showing the three new modes, saweeet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I'm excited about the single player as well especially since I can't even play online due to satellite broadband lag. I think showing off mulitplayer is more spoiler free though so that's why there is more coverage of that.

Also pumped, the new modes and SP campaigns look awesome. I wonder if all 3 modes are skirmish-able, as well... I know that Stonewall is 1-4 players, unsure if the others support it.. would be cool :)

Have a preorder in on Newegg, but I'm gonna call around tomorrow. Maybe a local store got a shipment in early. one can hope!

Yeah I got a review copy for my atomicgamer.com work and am really enjoying it. Definitely worth the cash, especially on steam where for 10 bux more you get everything company of heroes.

bread's done
Back