Wii games for sale. Prices negotiable!

Disturbedchylde

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Wii games for sale, all are in excellent condition and include cases/manuals unless otherwise noted.

Haves:

Super Mario Galaxy (Sale to Greenrocks completed successfully)

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $25 (Sale to Johnnypark completed successfully)

Zack and Wiki:Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $15 (Sale to Johnnypark completed successfully)

EDIT*****

Games weren't selling and I need the money so unfortunately I'm just gonna be putting the bulk of the remaining games up on ebay.

Thanks to the people that were interested/made purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen Wii Sports (wihout DVD custom case) sold for $50+ x_X;;

Anyway, PM'ed with the offer for one of your Wii game.

Well, I have seen a few (wii sports) that sold for 30+ on ebay, but most seem to go right around the 20 mark. Also, the case isn't really custom, just something to keep it from getting scratched/lost =)

[quote name='Disturbedchylde']Well, I have seen a few (wii sports) that sold for 30+ on ebay, but most seem to go right around the 20 mark. Also, the case isn't really custom, just something to keep it from getting scratched/lost =)[/quote]

Oh I'm just saying that I'm glad you priced your games pretty well unlike other people would just charge that so much, poor buyers. =P That "$50" was from months ago but I guess, since the announcement of WiiSports Resort, it seemed like the price went down a little bit to much better appropriate resale value like you correctly pointed it out $30.

[quote name='Tardcore']CML for Super Mario Galaxy.[/QUOTE]

Sorry Tardcore, I put the trade in progress by the wrong game, it was supposed to be mario galaxy that was in a trade already.

bread's done
Back