Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off on ALL video games priced 19.99 or less

:ds: 50% off these DS Accessories [hiddenlist]
075330[/hiddenlist]

:wii: 50% off these Wii Accessories [hiddenlist]
815637[/hiddenlist]

Door Busters: Fri 3pm-Close & Sat 7am-1pm

:ds: 50% Off ALL 29.99 DS Petz, Petz Rescue, Imagine & Ener-G Games

Last edited by a moderator:
The half off ain't bad, but sadly my local TRU is out of good clearance games. I may or may not have had something to do with that.

wonder if you could hook these together

All Day Fri & Sat

Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off on ALL video games priced 19.99 or less

Door Busters: Fri 3pm-Close & Sat 7am-1pm

50% Off ALL 29.99 DS Petz, Petz Rescue, Imagine & Ener-G Games

So all petz rescue, imagine ect games would be 2 for 22.50

(15 for first game + 7.50 for second) but then again even at 11 per game is too much for trhem

Is the 'Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off' online too? Or just in-stores?
I missed that deal last time they had it. I really need to use up them giftcards..

Either way, thanks for the heads up!

WOw this should be pretty awesome. Could I price Match FF Tactics A2 with gamedays or would TOysrus ignore me on that?

[quote name='cupcakex1']Is the 'Buy 1 Get 1 Half Off' online too? Or just in-stores?
I missed that deal last time they had it. I really need to use up them giftcards..

Either way, thanks for the heads up![/quote]

In the past, a lot of these deals have been online as well. The problem is that the shipping kills a lot of the deals

i really shouldnt be buying anymore games....but this is a good opportunity to get burnout paradise and some ds games like professor layton and picross

Wow TRU website is really craptastic. There is no way that I saw to sort all video games by price.
I will have to check out the store anyway as mine has a very limited video game section.

[quote name='crazylikeafox11']Is the 50% off Select Wii Accessories 9.99 - 17.49 orig. 19.99 - 34.99 in the ad you have? If so, what accessories does it list?[/quote]

Thank you for posting, I see I missed a few things in the ad.

Posted the list of item numbers in the OP.

I believe patapon and loco roco 2 are $20 each....if so, I'll get it then.

edit: picked up Crisis Core and Loco Roco 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got FF:Crisis Core (PSP) and Lego Indiana Jones (Wii). I think both are recent price drops to $19.99 since the shelf tags hadn't been lowered yet.

I also had a $5 off $25+ purchase coupon from a postcard that they mailed out last week. It worked fine with the B1G1 50% off. Paid $25 for the two games.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']my local toys r us (2 of them) do not have any 19.99 games at all. ugh.[/quote]
Any?!? or none that you like?

I told my girl about the sale and she wanted to check it out. Ended up getting her DS Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Personal Trainer Cooking. I had an employee check in the back for Star Wars and sure enough they had one copy left.

[quote name='ryne candy']Any?!? or none that you like?

I told my girl about the sale and she wanted to check it out. Ended up getting her DS Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Personal Trainer Cooking. I had an employee check in the back for Star Wars and sure enough they had one copy left.[/QUOTE]

They have a few ds and PSP shovelware titles but nothing of any significance at all.

bread's done
Back