$5 off GameFly Coupon (1) expires on 4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch33pSh33p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just post here and state why you want it.

I'll pick someone within 24 hours or so. It expires on 4/10/2009 so if you don't plan on buying anything off GF by that time then please give someone else a chance.

I only have one unused coupon code.

:)

because i am the first to reply :) and i have the Godfather II in the mail and this would work out perfectly for me!!

I'd like it so I can click to keep the copy of Street Fighter 4 I currently have rented. I would keep it until I can find one of those rare fightpads or fightsticks that I can't seem to play the game without :p

Because I'm a cheapass gamer. >.>

Plenty of stuff $5 would make me lean towards buying, and trying out GameFly for once.

Kudos for free stuff :)

It hasn't been 24 hours yet so I'll wait a bit however since I got several responses already I'll probably do it a bit earlier than I planned.

I'd like so I can get a copy of Dark Sector for ps3 or Lego Indiana jones for ps2, I've wanted both games for awhile and that $5 coupon would really help me toward getting at least one of the games.

I got some interesting replies but I decided to use random.org to help me decide and here's who it picked:
2mmhkl1.jpg

REPLY #9 which is Playing Mantis. I'll PM him right now, if he doesn't respond soon I'll give it to someone else who replied to this thread.

[quote name='Bill Mcdougal']I'd like it so I can click to keep the copy of Street Fighter 4 I currently have rented. I would keep it until I can find one of those rare fightpads or fightsticks that I can't seem to play the game without :p[/quote]

The fightpad is an EPIC FAIL. Picked one up this weekend from Best Buy and took it back the nxt day. The 360 controller isn't so bad. My Sagat and Bison aren't lacking without it. Did not think it was worth the 39.99. Cheap quality, etc. If you are old school like me and adapted to the SNES and Sega controllers once upon a time, you don't need a fightpad. Save for a stick instead.

So who gets the gamefly coupon already?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back