Amazon: FF7 Crisis Core (psp) $20

Great game.. Got very far but never finished it. It's hard to put down an RPG for a few months, then try to jump back in.

[quote name='Mastershredder']Great game.. Got very far but never finished it. It's hard to put down an RPG for a few months, then try to jump back in.[/quote]

Me too, actually. Wonder if it's something about the game, since I usually finish RPGs I start, particularly bearing the FF name. I remember enjoying it too, maybe I'll need to give it another go at some point.

I don't know if this would be a greatest hit yet. Sony just announced a new batch of GH PSP games and this wasn't one of them.

[quote name='Mastershredder']Great game.. Got very far but never finished it. It's hard to put down an RPG for a few months, then try to jump back in.[/QUOTE]

This is a truism. 90% of RPGs I play seems like it takes longer to figure out where the heck you are in the story after putting it down for a bit. Took me 7 years to beat Vagrant Story 2X because I kept forgetting where I was and what I was doing (farming weapons or progressing story)

$20 finally for this, .... hmm I'll hold out for $15.. pile of shame is that deep

[quote name='Mastershredder']Great game.. Got very far but never finished it. It's hard to put down an RPG for a few months, then try to jump back in.
iy.gif
[/quote]
Agree, Its a great addictive game and hard as well, Good price drop, anyone wanting this should pick it up.

Friggin' heck, I may have to do this.

Question: Is the metallic cover actually worth more? I may be able to swap this cover out for it, with a friend who doesn't care about such things.

the game was badass, i too put it down, but 5 months later picked it up again and found out i was only 10 minutes from the end

I enjoyed it but traded in at EB for 21.50 recently. Just figured that you could probably get a free rental out of it if you trade it in later or sell on ebay.

best psp game, must buy for psp owners. However be warned if you have never played FF7 you will after playing this game

Thanks, OP! Looks like a standard price for this game now. I had a $10 voucher at BestBuy I needed to use before the end of this month, so with In-Store Pickup my order came to $10.86! I'm picking it up today.

[quote name='bfg9k']Looks to be, as it's also $19.99 at TRU[/quote]
GS as well....first noticed it that a used copy was 17.99.

bread's done
Back