E-mail from the Forum problems

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
There is some kind of problem with emails that have been sent out from the board. If you have a yahoo, hotmail, or aol email address, you may have noticed that you haven't been receiving topic notifications.

Apparently, yahoo, hotmail, or aol thinks these emails are spam and are refusing to accept them.

I'm working on it...

I think I got it fixed.
If you registered and never got a confirmation email, shoot me an email with your username and I'll hook you up.

Yes, I haven't been getting mine either. It makes me sad inside :(

Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Blackjack, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.

[quote name='duko']Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Blackjack, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.[/quote]

The hell...?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='duko']Saw that this morning. I've said it before....for all you want to talk about United and their international profile Blackjack, they really seem to do business the right way. I'm interested to see just how much Kenyon had to do with these results, so next year will be interesting.[/quote]

The hell...?[/quote]

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot? Where did that come from?

That is awesomely wierd. It's as though another forum crossed our forum's dimension, and that post was caught in the crossfire.

bread's done
Back