Prey 360 $2.99 New @ Hastings

ah, still a little pricey for me, I will wait until it comes down a bit more :)

Might stop by on my way home, never picked this one up

I'm not sure if their prices vary or what, but I found a new Persona 3:FES for $4.99 and a used ICO for $11.99 at Hastings the other day.

hmm there is a hastings like 5 min away from me... im going to go check it out in a few before i go to my concert... ill post any other finds i see...

Oh and ii'm in NW austin. Near cedarpark/round rock

bunch of em in kansas, best part is whenever say gamestop does a buy 2 games get 1 free type thing. Hastings goes and makes it buy 2 games/dvds/cds and get 1 free (and u can mix and match).

Makes convincing my wife i need more of a backlog of games if she gets a movie out of it.

Great price on a solid game. It has one of the more memorable first levels in recent years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn I've never heard of this place by me (Trenton, NJ) I wish though, Prey and Project Gothem Racing for $3 each is a steal.

I picked this up at Circuit City for $.98.... and that wasn't their liquidation sale, either. Not a bad game, and for $2.99 you can't go wrong.

[quote name='Organ Donor']Prey is a pretty fun game and worth the 3 bucks for sure. PGR for $3 is a steal too.[/quote]

Yeah, I liked Prey a lot. Plus, you can't beat an end boss that's topless and has blue boobs! :lol:

I say that cause most of you won't get that far. Game kind of drags and gets repetitive... :roll:

Multi was fun, too. But good luck finding anyone playing it still! :whistle2:#

Just thought I'd follow up. . . . The store here in Albuquerque NM that I stopped at had *NEW* for $29.99, but the *USED* was infact $2.99. I picked up 2 copies. Figured it couldn't be that bad =)

[quote name='craigbezzle']I live in KY, no Hastings. But Prey was fun...until the final boss. An absolute STEAL at $3.[/QUOTE]

oh? last time i was in KY, there was still a store in richmond, but it's been a while since i made it over there. (from WV)

[quote name='alissima']oh? last time i was in KY, there was still a store in richmond, but it's been a while since i made it over there. (from WV)[/quote]

Store locator still shows it.

Checked the Newnan, GA store (horrible customer service there) and prey is ringing up $7.99 used and $29.99 new. Also checked on PGR and its the same story.

[quote name='EmPuLSe']Just thought I'd follow up. . . . The store here in Albuquerque NM that I stopped at had *NEW* for $29.99, but the *USED* was infact $2.99. I picked up 2 copies. Figured it couldn't be that bad =)[/quote]
abq represent. they have anything else decent? i find hastings here to be generally crappy

[quote name='guessed']Store locator still shows it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it may be in Richmond. I'm in Louisville and don't stray too far outside unless I'm heading south to Nolin Lake.

This YMMV all the way.

Hastings in Denton, TX had it new for $29.99, used for $7.99. Pass... My wal-mart has it for $10 new but I am waiting to see if it drops to $5 which has happened before with other games.

[quote name='pzivh']Checked the Newnan, GA store (horrible customer service there) and prey is ringing up $7.99 used and $29.99 new. Also checked on PGR and its the same story.
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah Newnan, GA store provide worst customer service.I had bad experience with them.

[quote name='Optical']Anyone see any other games that were priced that low?[/quote]

In denton, TX I saw 50 cent for xbox for $2.96 (new) NBA 2K6 (360 - new) for $2.99 and some other PC games...

Hooray,

I have nearest Hastings just 627 miles from my place - give or take couple of hundred miles. If I jump in my car now I will be back by Monday with a game in my hand. It's going to be so much fun...

Kidding aside, Prey was an excellent early game for Xbox - creepy as hell and with some inventive, never done before, additions, like walking on walls and ceiling. Definitely, worth playing through.

Checked the Victoria, TX store this past saturday and Prey was ringing up $29.99 (new) and $7.99 (used) there too... sucks, I was really hoping to nab it for $2.99.

[quote name='oasisboy']In denton, TX I saw 50 cent for xbox for $2.96 (new) NBA 2K6 (360 - new) for $2.99 and some other PC games...[/quote]

Nice. I live just a couple blocks from the store. I'll have to swing by tomorrow.

bread's done
Back