KMart in Norristown\Blue Bell, Pa 30% off all Video Games

g13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
KMart in Norristown\Blue Bell, Pa is going out of business and has 30% off all video games. They have nearly all the latest titles in stock including RE5, LocoRoco 2 and Kill Zone 2. It looks like their inventory has yet to be touched.

They close at the end of May beginning of June.

You mean the one on 202 near the Taco Bell/KFC?

I thought they have been going out of business for a few weeks now.

Or do you mean the one in EagleVille on main street.

[quote name='seanr1221']You mean the one on 202 near the Taco Bell/KFC?

Or do you mean the one in EagleVille on main street.[/quote]

Yep. The one behind Taco Bell/KFC. As of Friday, they still had alot of new titles available and 30% off.

[quote name='seanr1221']You mean the one on 202 near the Taco Bell/KFC?

Or do you mean the one in EagleVille on main street.[/QUOTE]

The one in Eagleville is going out of business too, but the last time I was in that one, I don't think the discounts were up to 30% yet.

[quote name='salty tbone']Is there any discount on consoles/accessories?[/quote]

I believe consoles are 10% and accessories are 20%, but I will double check. I did not see any consoles when I was there last.

Checked today. Acc. are 20% off. Not much left though.

Still plenty of games. Highlights include: KillZone 2, Star Ocean for the 360, Madworld and LocoRoco 2. Cashier states the next drop should be soon.

Both stores are 30% off video games and there is a 3rd party Liquidator at each store calling the shots. All sales are final and due to liquidation there have been no system updates for price drops on clearance or regular prices since early March. It also seems that they might have raised the price on certain games before the liquidation started.

[quote name='IRHari']damn, i just bit $45 for killzone 2 and $40 for fallout 3 (gold box deals)....how much will madworld be there g13?[/quote]

I believe $35. All prices seem normal to me. I just got LocoRoco 2 for $13 and change.

Pa = Pennsylvania, located in the United States. Of America. Won't bother telling you where Norristown is till you understand the first part.

I was at the eagleville store and they had almost full stock of games 30% off. I was close to getting banjo for $20.xx but decided to wait. Still had lots of re5, sf4, gears 2, etc. I think the new releases should be down to around $40 but nothing I'm too interested in for the money yet. I think nobody buys them cause its hard to find a person in area to unlock the case and its impossible to figure out prices otherwise...Im thinking games could be the last items to sell

Games are now at 40%! Still many titles to choose from; however, I was unable to find KillZone 2. Everything else is pretty much still there.

yeah its crazy how little has sold! I'm going back tomorrow, but I still feel like there isn't anything I want enough to warrant spending money I don't really have to spend..even if they are rock bottom prices.

[quote name='Rooster752']yeah its crazy how little has sold! I'm going back tomorrow, but I still feel like there isn't anything I want enough to warrant spending money I don't really have to spend..even if they are rock bottom prices.[/quote]

Agreed. It's probably because it is a pain in the butt to get someone to open the cabinets for the game. I may try for Fallout 3 and Deadly Creatures. If games are left at 50%, I'll buy more. I may save my money for the Best Buy $9.99 sale coming up.

yeah definitely right about the cases. I had to hunt for someone for a price check last time. I'm holding out for 50 percent too. fallout is a steal at that price

[quote name='Rooster752']yeah definitely right about the cases. I had to hunt for someone for a price check last time. I'm holding out for 50 percent too. fallout is a steal at that price[/quote]

I was at the Norriton Square store today and games are still at 40% off. There were still several Fallouts for both systems.

The clearance "non-clearance" price of day were the PS2s marked at the old $129 msrp and 20% off. I have my eyes on those PSOne MLB 2003s just sitting there. ;)

Went back to the Norriton store Tuesday. Still 40% off games.

Non-gaming related, I noticed the stationary was 50% off. Picked up a couple larger padded envelopes (8"x10") for 0.64. Good size for sending PC games.

Broke down and bought Fallout 3 for $35. Hopefully games will be 50% soon as there are so many good titles left.

Hot damn, I wonder if the crappy K-Mart in Center City Philadelphia is having any kind of sale.

Doubt it, but I'm gonna go check.

Had no idea there were so many CAGers in the area. :)

[quote name='ericsmithrocks']Hot damn, I wonder if the crappy K-Mart in Center City Philadelphia is having any kind of sale. [/quote]

If the store is closing then yes. But I didn't recall it being on the list of stores closing.

Picked up the Eye of Judgement bundle with camera for the PS3 for $12 at the Eagleville store today. Still one left in the case. Hoping the 50% drop happens next week.

theres 1 copy of the game i want in eagleville as of sunday so hoping its still there when i go tues/wed! I haven't been to east norriton recently, what is that looking like?

[quote name='Rooster752']theres 1 copy of the game i want in eagleville as of sunday so hoping its still there when i go tues/wed! I haven't been to east norriton recently, what is that looking like?[/quote]

I was there Thursday, and there were plenty of good titles still there.

[quote name='Rooster752']theres 1 copy of the game i want in eagleville as of sunday so hoping its still there when i go tues/wed! I haven't been to east norriton recently, what is that looking like?[/quote]

East Norriton is looking bad now. Still alot of games but no heavy hitters. For instance, Xbox 360 no longer has Fallout 3, Gears of War 2. PS3 no longer has LBG, MotorStorm 2, Resistance 2. The Wii section is practically gone. Still worth a trip though as there are plenty of titles for most systems.

Did you happen to notice if Wanted:Weapons of Fate was there? I've been wanting to pick it up and this seems like the perfect time.

[quote name='JesusMaximus']Did you happen to notice if Wanted:Weapons of Fate was there? I've been wanting to pick it up and this seems like the perfect time.[/quote]

Unfortunately, no Wanted at this Kmart.

I think its time for me to stop by there again. Was it all garbage that was left at Norrtion square? I was hoping to get star ocean or resistance if they had it.

was able to pickup banjo nuts and bolts for $15. Excited to grab the last one. Wonder when the next drop is..

Which one did you check? I saw hotel dusk in east norriton but didn't bother to get a price check. I'm kinda interested but really don't want to spend more than like $8

[quote name='Rooster752']Which one did you check? I saw hotel dusk in east norriton but didn't bother to get a price check. I'm kinda interested but really don't want to spend more than like $8[/QUOTE]

Was there in East Norriton yesterday and saw one copy of Hotel Dusk for $10 after discount. I thought about it but I don't play my handhelds very much. Purchased Wii Deadly Creatures for $25. There are two more games I'm interested it and I suspect the discount will hit %60 next week.

I'm going to have to check this out. That KMart gets no traffic because there is a Walmart around the corner. Thanks to everyone for the updates

Picked up Lost Odyssey Lips and Tales of vesperia for about 80 bucks from Norristown. Some stuff left but its getting very lean. Although if the price drops to 70 or 80 it might make some more worthwhile

norristown has a little more than eagleville at last look but..not much. The non-garbage games from what I remember are...mass effect, shivering isles, dmc4. Not so sure about ps3 games.

bread's done
Back