Free Games/Hardware Contest @ Gaming Digest (ENDS TOMORROW)

Dave4086

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey folks, in and effort to promote my blog, I decided I would start up a contest. It's pretty simple, just go to the link and read the entry. Hopefully it will be a good opportunity for some nostalgia, not to mention some free stuff.

1 comment only please :)
http://gaming-digest.com/?p=110

If I get enough of a response maybe there will be another giveaway in the near future?

Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function adsense_deluxe_ads() in /home/gamin16/public_html/wp-content/themes/Rebel/single.php on line 15

Yeah about the fatal error.. I was experimenting with a new plugin for about 15 minutes and it didn't work... the error should be gone now :D

posted as tridot

after a sloopy write down of my favorite game , i entered ,

not sure if all of it went through , it seems i rambled on and on for a while there

but anyways thanks for awesome contest , i usually suck at explaining things but hopefully it made some sense :cry:

also good luck on your blog!!!!

man. it really makes me want to bust out that Shadow of the Colossus. I'm glad I picked it up (and Beyond Good & Evil) but I haven't finished the 6 games I brought with me to Canada yet. I need to get cracking.

Haha, the winner has been emailed :D

Thanks guys for your great entries, and I will definitely be having some more contests in the future because they are so much fun to read through.

I just wanted to say that I appreciate everyone entering, and the winning post is that of Benjamin Butler.

There were many great posts which made it very hard to choose, but I will hopefully be having similar contests in the future, so pay attention :D

bread's done
Back