All Video Games Gold Box Event Starting 12am PST 4/13/09 @ Amazon

gunm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Amazon Gold Box Video Game Deals

Clues:
6:00am PDT - Dynasties and Samurai for Xbox 360.
10:00am PDT - Even more songs for your Wii.
11:00am PDT - Axe > Lance > Sword for Nintendo DS.
01:00pm PDT - Take triviality on the road with your PSP.
03:00pm PDT - Get your PlayStation 3 out of Vault 101.
05:00pm PDT - Get into the zone with your PlayStation 3.
06:00pm PDT - Go on tour with your PlayStation 2.

Edit: DoTD is all versions of Shawn White Snowboarding.

Last edited by a moderator:
These things always fail. I always get my hopes up something good will pop up, and I get an onslaught of We Cheer, and various other Wii Shovelware or terrible accessories.

Although, with Mirror's Edge $20 DotD yesterday, I as always, have hopes for this one. Hopefully it doesn't dissapoint.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Cool thanks.
1.gif

I hope they have a better selection of games cause that last one was just a huge disappointment I give Amazon an "A" for effort but an "F" for there selection.

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']if there's at least ONE good game at a good price... i'll be happy
iy.gif
[/quote]
Which I would seriously doubt because they only release crappy games that they can't sell, so they do a deal.

Not sure if everyone knows this already, but since it hasn't been mentioned here yet, just thought I'd point out that this is going to be a multiple platform Gold Box.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']hope it's not suck[/quote]
They're better labeled tin box deals lately.

[quote name='kazunori']Not sure if everyone knows this already, but since it hasn't been mentioned here yet, just thought I'd point out that this is going to be a multiple platform Gold Box.[/QUOTE]

I guess it's easier to gather garbage from multiple systems than finding trash from just one platform.

[quote name='luxarific']Click on two-disk version (aka Platinum Hits).[/quote]
Didn't know if you were an all original artwork purist ;)

I'm predicting some type of deal on Devil Summoner 2 for the PS2 with this. It comes out a day prior to the sale and Amazon seems to regularly throw out a deal on a new Atlus game with these gold box game events.

[quote name='Pirate331']Fingers crossed for any of the following on the 360: Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Sonic Unleashed.[/quote]
Unfortunately, that might actually be in their

Im sure it will be stuff like Hannah Montana the game / Monsters vs Aliens and various other worthless games

[quote name='tim44']Didn't know if you were an all original artwork purist ;)[/QUOTE]
I wish Xbox Platinum games would do like the "New Play Control" games for the Wii and have reversible covers.

[quote name='Skoad']I wish Xbox Platinum games would do like the "New Play Control" games for the Wii and have reversible covers.[/QUOTE]

They do? Like they have the gamecube art printed on the other side? That's kind of cool for people who care.

No holding out much hope for this, but we'll see. They've had a couple of decent ones in the last week or two (Zelda 2 and Mirror's Edge, though I missed the latter).

I have a quick question:

So is Monday at Midnight like several hours from now (Easter Sunday's late night) or is it the night of Monday?

So far 3 pages with mostly useless posts so far. Come on people, we dont need to know what each one of you want from this event.

I hope it's not Wii shovelware. I'm not really too anxious about this one though... I can't think of anything that I really want other than a few DS games and I've only seen a DS game in DotD just once.

[quote name='oasisboy']So far 3 pages with mostly useless posts so far. Come on people, we dont need to know what each one of you want from this event.[/QUOTE]

And whining isn't useless?

bread's done
Back