Free Stuff Friday - ComiCon Swag Bags with signed Halo art prints

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
While at Emerald City ComiCon last weekend, I snagged not one but TWO sets of swag for fans who couldn't make the show. I even managed to get Halo Master Chief and Elite art prints personally signed by Bungie 3D artist and weapon designer Tom Doyle (there's only one of each print, so one bag will have Master Chief and the other the Elite).

Among the other goodies in each bag is a StarCraft poster. Oh, and one of the lucky winners will randomly get a sample of BaconSalt (and the other, sadly, none).

Worth playing for? Enter at:

http://www.busygamernews.com/2009/04/free_stuff_friday_comicon_swag.html

As usual, there's just under a week to enter. The entry period closes the afternoon of Thursday, April 16.

Wow, looks like last week's Phoenix Wright giveaway is going to surpass the Halo print swag bags. And there are twice as many chances to win. Color me surprised!

Really? I'm surprised, too. I honestly don't think there'd be more entries than last week's giveaway. I guess fanboys like ComiCon as they take place every year in particular locations. I never been to one, maybe I should in the future. =P And oh no, I'm not up for this week but glad to know that it's going great.

bread's done
Back