XBOX Sonic Heroes $19.99 NEW at ebgames.com

I have been waiting for the Gamecube version since its release. I love Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. As a matter of fact I think the first sonic level in the game is the best level ever put in a video game. I have played it over 100 time trying to get the fastest time through the level, the most points, and all of the coins.

I guess I will still wait for the game though.

I'll pick it up at 10. I bought it at $50 and im still pissed. This game dissapointed me more than Enter the Matrix (yes, i said that. and i mean it.)

[quote name='Rig']I've never really been interested in this one. I can wait a while longer...[/quote]

Me too ... I didn't hear anything really that great about it.

I actually enjoyed Sonic Adventures 1 & 2 though.

[quote name='Wshakspear']I'll pick it up at 10. I bought it at $50 and im still pissed. This game dissapointed me more than Enter the Matrix (yes, i said that. and i mean it.)[/quote]

You take that back!

:p

I also did some comparisons. The PS2 version is the weakest in framerate and looks kinda crappy while the XBOX and GC versions are similar, but the GC version is the better looking of the two. Pretty much, dont buy the PS2 ver., unless its your only option.

and i'd like apologize for crapping on the deal..it was like a kick to the nuts to play it. At $20 i'd say its worth it, but it was NOT worth $50

[quote name='Wshakspear']I also did some comparisons. The PS2 version is the weakest in framerate and looks kinda crappy while the XBOX and GC versions are similar, but the GC version is the better looking of the two. Pretty much, dont buy the PS2 ver., unless its your only option.

and i'd like apologize for crapping on the deal..it was like a kick to the nuts to play it. At $20 i'd say its worth it, but it was NOT worth $50[/quote]

The reviews said that they didn't do a very good job going from GCN => to the other systems, and they believe the majority of the time went to the GCN one.

EGM actually said the Xbox version is slightly better than the GC one, and they said to avoid the PS2 one if you can.

I picked it up for $30 at Target for the sole purpose of unlocking Comix Zone on Mega Collection.

Since then, its just been rotting on the shelf.

bread's done
Back