Game Gear with a lot of stuff, nd a Saturn w/ ram cart and more!

[quote name='Shadows916']nope.ebay's been being bitchy abput adding things and uploading, and it wouldn't let me add the reserve option.[/quote]

I bet that excuse is going to fly real far with your winning bidder if it does sell for under 50....

That Game Gear auction makes no sense at all. It has a reserve of $50, AND a buy it now of $50, but for some reason it has a starting bid of $25?

it's been stated, and in color :). if they can't read the whole thing, their problem. i tried for 15 mintues changing the price and pictures. it just hangs up on uploading files and doesn't finish, and the reserve price keeps telling my the same crap. odd since it let me put one on the saturn. i can't even get my avatar for here to load

love when you hit post reply and it does more then one. I took down the auction and relisted it from scratch since i used the relist option from when i first posted it for sale, let me add the reserve. It makes sense thank you. Starts at 25 and works it's way up. The reserve lets people know how much I want for it. If people don't want to pay the 50, they bid what ever and it closes out the BIN. It then can go up from there, to 50 or maybe higher. Been offered bronze powerseller status 3 times on both accounts in 7 years, i think i know how ebay works ;) slidecage, my 2nd GG came off ebay to, it looks BRAND NEW with every cover,plug, scew in ect. lucked out on that one. The power packs make up for the lack of battery covers I guess, i just don't like the ones it came with so i bought the offical sega dildo looking one.
New auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8164600665&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Maybe you're not understanding me:

There is no point in them doing anything other than buy it now. Tell me what they would possibly bid? If they bet less than 50, it doesn't meet your (stated) reserve. If they bet more than 50 they are wasting their money because they could have used buy it now.

[quote name='Shadows916']The reserve lets people know how much I want for it. If people don't want to pay the 50, they bid what ever and it closes out the BIN. It then can go up from there, to 50 or maybe higher. Been offered bronze powerseller status 3 times on both accounts in 7 years, i think i know how ebay works

New auction link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8164600665&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT[/quote]

Actually the BIN won't dissapear until the bid hits your reserve.

bread's done
Back