Blu-ray Collection THREAD Show OFF Your Collection

S

starmask2k3

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[quote name='carbontiger']nice and neat. very cool :applause:[/QUOTE]
Thank you. Trying to slowly expand the Blu-ray collection but I'm not willing to pay more than $20 per disc and even $20 is rare.

chwang, why on earth would you quote all his images in your message? its a great collection he has, but your message, not so helpful.

[quote name='One4Deuce']http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2692/226/124/52900615/n52900615_31771024_4775367.jpg

Holy sh!t you've got a collection, my collection pales in comparison but here it is. Also included in image is my game collection. See my sig to see what Blu-rays are there.[/quote]

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a sh*t load of 360 games on the shelf. I figured most ppl beat'em & get rid of most of them these days.

As far as the op's pics goes, it would drive me crazy having to look through all those to find a certain movie. I'm not a neat freak, but I gots to have my sh*t in order.

[quote name='One4Deuce']http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2692/226/124/52900615/n52900615_31771024_4775367.jpg

Holy sh!t you've got a collection, my collection pales in comparison but here it is. Also included in image is my game collection. See my sig to see what Blu-rays are there.[/quote]

Did you get that shelf at Target? I have two from there that look just like yours...

Check my sig for the Blu collection, I'll try to post a photo later if I can get my damn digital camera to work properly again.

[quote name='BWOzar']Did you get that shelf at Target? I have two from there that look just like yours...

Check my sig for the Blu collection, I'll try to post a photo later if I can get my damn digital camera to work properly again.[/QUOTE]
I did :). Luckily my mom was able to help me put it together because I'm useless with tools.

[quote name='Josehaha60']It think the proper title of thread should " let me show everybody my collection so I can feel superior "[/quote]

LOL. By the way didn't we had one of these already? I could have sworn we did....well anyways...I have to update my picture then I'll post mine.

[quote name='Josehaha60']It think the proper title of thread should " let me show everybody my collection so I can feel superior "[/quote]

and your post tells that your envious? or inferior?

[quote name='Josehaha60']It think the proper title of thread should " let me show everybody my collection so I can feel superior "[/QUOTE]

dont hate the player or the game just hate your salf

PS i didnt do this to be super

I only get BR movies that deserve to be in HD so my collection will never be as big as some of the ones in here. Geez.

[quote name='TheRock88'] [pic][/quote]

I'll be over shortly to steal some of those. Where did you say you lived? lol

Some nice collections, wow!! I have been loading up on HD movies (from Inet) Anyway i may have 25-30 Bluray, mainly because i won't pay more than 20 bucks. I will have to take a pic to put up.

[quote name='zewone']PS i didnt do this to be super[/QUOTE]

whats up ZEWONE do we have problems

[quote name='bones56']Some nice collections, wow!! I have been loading up on HD movies (from Inet) Anyway i may have 25-30 Bluray, mainly because i won't pay more than 20 bucks. I will have to take a pic to put up.[/QUOTE]

i need work and need new setup

fucking quad post? Fail

virusspawn, I'd also like to know where you got your shelves. I should have something up tomorrow, although my collection is spread all around :whistle2:#

all i can say is dayum. nice collections guys.

this makes me realize how much having a family changes the entire scope of disposable income. lol. I am jealous I will admit it. but since I refuse to rebuy movies simply because they are on blu ray also makes the 30 blu rays I got pale in comparison to all you guys.

*hugs my 600+ dvd collectons* lol

[quote name='One4Deuce']Thank you. Trying to slowly expand the Blu-ray collection but I'm not willing to pay more than $20 per disc and even $20 is rare.[/quote]

Same here. $20 is my ceiling and I'm also very picky. They release all kinds of crap in hd these days.

[quote name='virusspawn'][/quote]

That sea of blu looks nice. Which version of Wanted is that? I haven't seen a box that big for it.

Here's my measly collection:

br.jpg

Wow really nice soonerdoc. By the way sooner dock I was admiring your paint on the wall. What kind of paint/pattern did you use? Kind of want to know because I'm moving to a new location soon and would like to get a similar look/feel to my family room. I really appreciate it.

soonerdoc...i don't know what you do, but i too one day would like to have a set up as nice as yours. seriously, u have raised my "1 wish, 1 day" dream.

I'd like to know your paint scheme as well (or how you go it). it looks REALLY nice ^^

Well, my collection looks sad because most of the Blu rays I own are disk only from a clearance sale I got them from. My collection is about fifty movies and I have a several hundred DVD collection.

For those that wonder about cost I can tell you that I'm in the same boat as you but I got lucky because the average cost of my movies is $12 since I only have a few I paid more than $15 for. The cheapest one I ever bought cost me $1.50 and that was Spiderman 3.

Well, my collection looks sad because most of the Blu rays I own are disk only from a clearance sale I got them from. My collection is about fifty movies and I have a several hundred DVD collection.

For those that wonder about cost I can tell you that I'm in the same boat as you but I got lucky because the average cost of my movies is $12 since I only have a few I paid more than $15 for. The cheapest one I ever bought cost me $1.50 and that was Spiderman 3.

there was a previous thread like this and if a mod could merge them, that would be great. also, soonerdoc, i really like the closet feature of storing the movies and games. do you have a guesstimate of the amount of discs in there and are the shelves movable. for reference.

[quote name='BWOzar']
1000085s.jpg

Here's the collection...[/QUOTE]

where did u get that stand and how much

[quote name='Animal7390']there was a previous thread like this and if a mod could merge them, that would be great. also, soonerdoc, i really like the closet feature of storing the movies and games. do you have a guesstimate of the amount of discs in there and are the shelves movable. for reference.[/QUOTE]

where

i can not find it right now. it may not have been in this forum i will search again later, unless a mod knows what im talking about.

[quote name='starmask2k3']where did u get that stand and how much[/quote]

That stand is more than likely the 320 dvd stand from Target. I forget the brand and I don't think they have it listed on their website. They're like $70 each. I have three myself. They're great shelves.

And Animal, I think you're thinking of the thread in the deals/ bragging rights section about posting your set up.

bread's done
Back