Help a CAG name his ogre

danh920

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
So I've decided that I will create a new character in EQ2 tonight and give freeport a shot.

I've decided that I'm going to create a female ogre who will be both hairy (if allowed) and full of piercings, she'll also be quite beefy. I am trying to create the ugliest b!tch you've ever seen.

The problem is that my future work of art does not have a name yet. Please assist in the naming of my beautious brute.

I was thinking this OGRE...

jw_pre_ogre_DeluxeOGRE.jpg

Dunno Why.

How about "The Inedible Grunk."

[quote name='danh920']I am trying to create the ugliest b!tch you've ever seen.[/quote]

Nicole Ritchie?

Stumpy Loosened.

I used to have a female Kender character named this. That was years ago but the name has always been stuck in my head. With Kenders being natural thieves the second name could mean something along the lines of "the master of unlocking," (with the way it's spelled) or *ahem* "one who has dcfox-like tendencies." (with the way you can say it: loose end)

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='danh920']I am trying to create the ugliest b!tch you've ever seen.[/quote]

Nicole Ritchie?[/quote]

No no, you're thinkin of Paris Hilton.

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='danh920']I am trying to create the ugliest b!tch you've ever seen.[/quote]

Nicole Ritchie?[/quote]

the chyna comment was funny, the courtney a lil too, but Nicole was the best, because I really can't stand her. :lol:

bread's done
Back