The Club (360) [or] Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (DS) - BUY.COM - $9.99 w/ FS

The Club is a great game if you find yourself sitting around one day with an itchy trigger finger but no time or inclination to jump into a full blown story driven third person shooter game like Gears of War. This is like the Burnout of shooter games; its fast, its fun and there's zero story to weigh you down. Just get in there and keep shooting for a high score! Too bad this never gt the online community it should've gotten...:bomb:

Thanks for the info OP. I decided to buy The Club. I had a lot of fun playing the demo when the game came out and for 9.99 it is hard to pass up.

[quote name='WeLL WeLL']Thanks for the info OP. I decided to buy The Club. I had a lot of fun playing the demo when the game came out and for 9.99 it is hard to pass up.[/QUOTE]

Likewise...thanks OP!

Thanks you for the heads-up! I put in an order for it this morning. $9.99 with free shipping is as good as it gets.

The Club is def a fun game. A steal at 10 bucks. It's mindless and fast-paced, graphics are pretty nice too.

[quote name='bh47']The Club is def a fun game. A steal at 10 bucks. It's mindless and fast-paced, graphics are pretty nice too.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It's a third person shooter made by the guys who did Project Gotham and Geometry Wars, and the influences of both really shine through.

i bit - The Club - in for one

been getting a couple games in the past months that sell in the ballpark of 10 (or a bit below 10- for Jericho) to 15 and if i had any inclination of liking it - i would buy it

C.A.G. FTW :D

bread's done
Back