Free Online Magazine Subscription (No Strings Attached!)

budz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I signed up under a survey website (lightspeed), and this was one of the awards for redeeming a $5 Amazon gift card. This is NOT a referral! It is free, and it looks like it's free for everyone. Here are the directions below. (BTW: if you want to sign up for one of the awesome websites in my signature section, I would greatly appreciate it.)

Be a part of the hottest green trend there is: The Read Green Initiative
  1. Click on www.goreadgreen.com.
  2. Get a One Year FREE subscription (no strings attached).
  3. Choose a magazine below, or browse the magazine section to find your favorite.
  4. Then, click the cover, enter your email address, choose a password and enjoy!
Actually, the only catch is that you have to be at least 18. There are some... *ahem* not-so-nice mags available too.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Aceboogz']looks like its for viewing online only?[/QUOTE]
Zinio subscriptions can be viewed both online and offline. Online reading is done via their website. To view offline, you must download and install their proprietary viewer. You can also share (online only) an issue from any of your subscriptions with a non-subscriber.

BTW, I'm glad I clicked on OP's link. I signed up for these readgreen freebies a little over a year ago, but it looks like they've added at least 6 new mags since then. Just signed up for two more mags.

Two things from my viewers:

1) Thanks for reading my OP. I'm glad you like the free mags. (Guess which one I picked ;p )

2) Bump!

[quote name='Autumn Star']I don't see any "Not so nice" mags in the collection, so I don't know what you were talking about there.
Anyway, Thanks OP! I got one.[/quote]

I checked again. That's because they took them down. They had 2 mags that began with a "P". You can figure it out...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back