Furrycurry -- FurryKing
Cleaner7 -- IXI NIKKI IXI
PureApathy -- Pure Apathy
Genocidal -- Some piranhas
Xavin -- Xavin0
tcolberg -- HellRaiser785
sstcrush -- Kiddy Kong

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't it just 50 & 100 kills? That should go by pretty quick. I was trying to play the game on ultraviolent last night and the 3rd level was bustin my balls. I haven't played Doom since I was like 10 I forgot how lol it is when you don't really aim you just line up your gun with the enemy.

Is that an Aquabats avatar?

Ok? And how would I have known about that? I don't follow every thread on the forums.

Hence why I'm interested in a CAG Doom League, well part of the reason why, I'd also like to play the game to... play the game.

I downloaded a tweaked version of Doom II a long time ago that had free look and jumping enabled. So much more natural to play that way :)

...or maybe it was just that the first time I played it I didn't even have a mouse. Maybe mouse support was what made it so nice...

I'll join too. I'd like to play through the Campaign on Co-op on Ultra Violence difficulty sometime as well since that makes up the majority of the achievement points.

[quote name='yukine']Ok? And how would I have known about that? I don't follow every thread on the forums.

Hence why I'm interested in a CAG Doom League, well part of the reason why, I'd also like to play the game to... play the game.[/QUOTE]

I'm overlooking the fact that people actually want to play this online just for kicks.

Count me in . . im at the in-laws this week , but should be home this weekend. Bought the game when it 1st came out , been wanting to play this online for a while now GT - NinjaLunchBox79 add me & i'll play!!!

I was about to start a doom thread and then I saw this one. Thanks OP, Please add me to the list. I look forward to my newb ass committing suicide by firing a rocket launcher at close range.

I'm gonna be a little late. Can't make it at 5PST. RE5 ran a little longer than expected, I still have to eat and have a little 420 sesh.

I would definitely like to join the league.

My GT is:

IXI NIKKI IXI

And I can play on Weekday nights or Weekend afternoon/evenings/nights.

Man I'm having all kinds of technical difficulties right now, I got disconnected from the party and I can't rejoin it... can't join games either.

My ports are forwarded, damn it. :bomb:

I have a game created right now, I can only play for about another 30 minutes since I have a Smash tournament I have to play.

For future game nights maxim2boobles , I think we need to get a tad more organized in how we set things up. Especially since me and possibly others (can't speak for anyone but myself though) weren't even sure how exactly to get things going (Everyone trying to make separate rooms and not being able to join with anyone else).

Another possible suggestion is to have like multiple sets of matches going at once. One set maybe just for those trying to get the 50/100 kill achievement , and one for those that just want to play. Separating the achievement boosting players might allow them to rack up kills more quickly if the other players assist by not fighting back (2 boosters , 2 targets maybe? Just throwing thoughts out).

yes, i agree Star\Knightx, this was a clusterfuck. also, some people were not able join matches because multiplayer is shit in this game, but was awesome on pc.

For next weekend : Hosting Game Duties

50 frags game -- maxim2boobles

100 frags game -- whoever wants to host it ,post a message

Complete all episode on hurt me plenty or higher game -- (open)

[quote name='maxim2boobles']yes, i agree Star\Knightx, this was a clusterfuck. also, some people were not able join matches for some reason.[/quote]

The match that you , me , and whoever that other person was went smooth enough once we got going , but then I think you got dropped from the second match , and I quit once that one was finished. Pretty boring just doing 1 on 1.

Stupid question , but since it did get asked when we were trying to setup a match , what is the difference between player match and ranked match (besides the obvious ;)).

Also , I was kinda surprised to see that everyone else was showing poor connection rate in the lobby except for me. Most other online games its the complete opposite.

Ranked match -- people that care about their score on leaderboards

Player match -- people that just want to have fun playing this game

I don't know why the connection was poor.

Can you get the episode achievements in multiplayer? I played through Knee Deep with a friend and didn't get any achievements.

[quote name='Genocidal']Can you get the episode achievements in multiplayer? I played through Knee Deep with a friend and didn't get any achievements.[/quote]

I'm going to say probably not , I would think that would make those achievements too easy. Beating the game on "Normal" (Hurt me plenty) doesnt' seem too hard thus far (on episode 3 myself). As long as you take your time and make sure to use the quick saves its not too bad. Ultraviolent is another story though.

You could also use the "no enemy" glitch if your just looking for easy points and don't care about "beating" the game.

Next Doom League game:

Friday -- 6 PST
Saturday -- 6 PST
Sunday -- 6 PST

I will be online for all the games, so join my party when you see me online.

If anyone else wants to host a game , post here.

[quote name='maxim2boobles']Next Doom League game:

Friday -- 6 PST
Saturday -- 6 PST
Sunday -- 6 PST

I will be online for all the games, so join my party when you see me online.

If anyone else wants to host a game , post here.[/quote]

Bump for this evening. Hopefully I don't have the same network issues when I try to join your party, maxim.

bread's done
Back