GoGamer Madness: 4/15 - GHWT Bundle OOS

Very nice...looks like this is part of their yet to be announced madness sale.

Note: This is the Asian/PAL version of Guitar Hero. It's region free and will work fine on your 360, but if you ever hoped to trade in the game (does it even come with a standard retail box), it probably the PAL version, like this:
pa.132711.7.jpg

I'll post this on the front page once we get the rest of the sale items.

I'll have to hold out for the deluxe kit that includes a basement.

I found it interesting when I got an international version of a game recently, the UPC was the same as the non-international (North American?) version.

o thanks cheapy for pointing that out, and thanks op! ill pass tho i cant stand not having NTSC or american or whatever haha same reason i passed on LBP from daily

I got the e-mail for this a few hours ago, but didn't get a chance to post it. The rest of the Madness Sale includes Top Spin 3 PS3 for under $10, a few old DS games, the normal PC love, and Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust on PC and XBox 360. (360 version is cheaper at Gamestop)

It looks like the Slick Deals guy got the e-mail during the first wave with me.

Is there anything to worry about it Being PAL?

As long as it plays on the US 360 who cares right?

As long as you don't try to trade it in....

I should probably cancel my order just because I don't need this, oh well at least it's cheap.

Hmm got a backorder notification, I highly doubt I'll get one within 30 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alot of these deals are International. Overlord seems like a good deal but like others the international stops me from purchasing.

Holding out for $4.90 on Petz Crazy Monkeys.. yes, I'll actually buy it..

Disappointing about Larry being more than Gamestop, if it was $14.90, I'd have a hard time resisting it.

I'm getting sick of these 360 only deals lately for multi-platform games. This would have been an awesome deal...but is it around for PS3? ***looks around _> ***

You bet your ass it isn't!!!

I guess since nobody's talking about the keyboard for SIX DOLLARS, it isn't very good?

Also, i want an Optical Mouse, but i'm afraid to get one now. I bought one of those Optical USB mice for my laptop (http://www.amazon.com/Saitek-Notebook-Optical-Mouse-Yellow/dp/B00068MWUW) from the last sale for like $3, but every time i plug it in my laptop automatically goes to the BSOD and says the "temporary file dump" crap.

Guess i shouldn't have expected anything good when my mouse costs less than a McDonalds meal =/.

[quote name='the_punisher']I guess since nobody's talking about the keyboard for SIX DOLLARS, it isn't very good?[/quote]

It's $15 with shipping, plus tax. Still worth all caps? A deal, but doesn't beat what you can find on Amazon by that much.

I have most if not all of the functionality on my MS Ergo 400, which I suspect is more comfortable. A lot of these keyboards have similar functionality, just arranged differently.

bread's done
Back