Shockwave unlimited pc gaming as low 59.80 per year 3 FREE PASSES TO FIRST 3

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
Over 600+ pc games with no time limit to play them

9.95 per month billed monthly
6.95 per month billed 3 months at like 20.85?
4.95 per month billed yearly at 59.80

I KNow this is old news BUT just checked and seems they put together now a

CLUB SHOCKWAVE that you can play online gaming (something like pogo/bigfishgames)

29.95 per year if billed yearly or 4.95 per month if billed monthly.... BUT if you pick the unlimited plan you get these games for free it seems

So its either

CLUB SHOCKWAVE For 29.95 per year or Unlimited (what includes the pc games) for 59.80 per month

so if you want to join the club that is like paying 30 per year for the unlimited ...

Club shockwave you can earn tokens to enter into drawings for cash and prizes (just like pogo and bfg)

personally i think the 3 month plan for 20.85 would be the best ... Yes your paying 80 per year compair to the 60 on the yearly plan but if you get bored with the games, at least you can take a break

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xycury']remember, this is slidecage...

http://www.shockwave.com

anyways, it's simple flash games, more casual than gametap.

myself... couldn't care less about these types of games.[/QUOTE]

i figure its cheaper then buying games off amazon...

JUST A HEADS UP THOUGH... YOU DO NOT OWN ANY GAME and MUST BE ONLINE TO PLAY THEM when you cancel your plan you can no longer play any of the games...

that is why its so cheap... compair to bigfishgames or amazon where once you pay the 10 bucks you own the games, BUT i dont think there are many (if any download game that is worth 10 bucks cause once you beat it who wants to play it again and most downloads can be beat very quickly)

Mostly think of the site as a stripped down Pogo with unlimited Bigfish game playtime

heads up just joined and see this

Sign 3 friends up for 3 free days!
You have 3 available for your use.

so if anyone wants a free 3 day pass let me know

could nice games added today

sea journey
juice mania

Figure if you buy 1 game a month from other sites (amazon, big fish games) this will be a better vaule

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Demolition Man']No thanks.[/QUOTE]

is there something i dont know about this site that makes it bad???

found some nice games on site

Puzzle quest
BUILD A LOT 3
build in time
country fair
diaper dash
fix it up
governer of poker
jewel quest 3
puzzle hero
sea journey
supermarket mania

10 games would cost 60 bucks ... once you beat them why play them again.. This way i get to play these games beat them and then play more

still havent not really looked though the entire site... ALSO if you go unlmited for 60 per year it gives you CLUB for free

i thought it was a nice deal since all of these downloads are the real complete game and not just first levels

$60 for games that I couldn't care to play is far too much.

Also just recieved this gem from slide via my PM box.

[quote name='slidecage']why you add that to topic.. something i should know about shockwave???

just joined today they added a few new games i usually play off bigifsh games and thought this would been a better deal

any input would help if you know something about the compan or do you think they just have junk games

Thanks[/quote]

Just post your lame ass shit on the forum. Don't bother to PM it to me since I'll just post it here. Got it? Good.

Why don't I play solitaire or mine sweeper... because no matter what, there are better games out there.

This would fall into say Flash games, and any "game" on the Iphone....

Simply do not want.

[quote name='Demolition Man']$60 for games that I couldn't care to play is far too much.

Also just recieved this gem from slide via my PM box.

Just post your lame ass shit on the forum. Don't bother to PM it to me since I'll just post it here. Got it? Good.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if you heard something bad about the site that i did not know about and wanted to know Simple as that.... When you made a post in the fourm i thought maybe you knew something bad about the site that is all i wanted to know.. Post the pm here i dont care just wanted to know if you knew something about the site that i did not know about (bad feedback ect)

no reason to get all pissie about it

i was mostly saying for the people who do the BIGFISHGAMES thing and pay 10 bucks per game for these games this seems like a better deal since you can play any games you want....

those 11 games would of cost me 110 bucks or more on other sites.. puzzle quest is a good game.

not trying to push the site just giving people a heads up about this site and that i had 3 3 day free passes if anyone wanted them since i just joined. if noone wants them that cool as well

if people dont like it FINE if i make one person think Well if im going to spend XXXX on games like this but get unlmited here that is good as well..

personally im blowing

40 a year on Pogo
60 a year here
and might get gametap for 50 later on

[quote name='slidecage']I was wondering if you heard something bad about the site that i did not know about and wanted to know Simple as that.... When you made a post in the fourm i thought maybe you knew something bad about the site that is all i wanted to know..[/quote]

You don't need to send PMs to people when you already posted the same question on this thread. Not to mention you also posted this in the wrong area on CAG. This would fall under "Video Game Deals." Well to be honest even I don't call this a deal but some fool (besides you) might.

Post the pm here i dont care just wanted to know if you knew something about the site that i did not know about (bad feedback ect)

I already did post the PM.

i was mostly saying for the people who do the BIGFISHGAMES thing and pay 10 bucks per game for these games this seems like a better deal since you can play any games you want....

those 11 games would of cost me 110 bucks or more on other sites.. puzzle quest is a good game.

$60 for flash games is not a deal no matter how many "new" ones they add a month.

personally im blowing

40 a year on Pogo
60 a year here
and might get gametap for 50 later on

Too bad you couldn't use that money on English lessons.

bread's done
Back