Timeshift (360) & Tank Beat (DS) $11 Each w/Free Shipping at Buy.com

hmmm...all these cheap mediocre games are beginning to add up. If my backlog was'nt so large already, I would probably pick this game up

Tank Beat probably isn't for everyone, but I'd say its worth it for 11 bucks. It wasn't a horrible game. It just wasn't a 29.99 game.

Dang, I'd have bought Timeshift in a second, except I remembered I already bought it a year or two ago for PC (infamous backlog! :D )

Eh, it just goes to show we need a real range of opinion from critics. Personally I though 3/10 would be about right for that game, but I know tons love it. Tons of games that get 8s and 9s would get

[quote name='earvcunanan']IGN gave God Hand a 3.0 out of 10, but I still paid retail for it.

Oh, wait... you're one "of those". :whistle2:#[/quote]

Get off your high horse; there is a very real difference between God Hand and Tank Beat. God Hand received excellent reviews from many other outlets and the community in general, so it makes sense to ignore one review. It doesn't make sense to waste money on a game that is universally shunned because you have a disdain for reviewers.

I'll trust the reviews and avoid Tank beat and pick up Timeshift. Thanks for the deal Cheapy!

There's a lot of fun to be had messing around with TimeShift's time controls. It's a good shooter and a steal for that price.

[quote name='sliknik27']Get off your high horse; there is a very real difference between God Hand and Tank Beat. God Hand received excellent reviews from many other outlets and the community in general, so it makes sense to ignore one review. It doesn't make sense to waste money on a game that is universally shunned because you have a disdain for reviewers.

I'll trust the reviews and avoid Tank beat and pick up Timeshift. Thanks for the deal Cheapy![/QUOTE]

On the other hand, Kyo never says anything that isn't stupid and seems dirt poor to boot. I value Earv's opinion a little more.

i bought timeshift from bb when they had the clear case deal for 9.99..def worth 10 bucks..online was dead for the most part

bread's done
Back