The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (360) $45 at Amazon

Damn. Good price, but Amazon isn't letting me apply a $25 coupon that I got from their "Buy 3 get $50 in promo codes" last November. I guess because it's already discounted. Bummer, because I would have bought it.

[quote name='7thton']Will this be one of the fasted price drops ever?[/quote]

No Box Office Bust was...droped $10 before release

I might jump on these and return my copy to TRU during the buy 2G1 50% sale

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoyed the demo for this a lot - even the Dark Athena part that was criticized in many reviews.

However, I'll hold out for a price drop on this as much as I am looking forward to playing it.

I knew this game would have quick drops, but I preordered it anyway at play'n'trade using credits from old xbox games. It's an awesome experience. It just feels so mature and the Riddick character and universe are very cool. So many games are generic which makes it that much more enjoyable. Point is, the game is great, get it.

[quote name='Sneaktip']I knew this game would have quick drops, but I preordered it anyway at play'n'trade using credits from old xbox games. It's an awesome experience. It just feels so mature and the Riddick character and universe are very cool. So many games are generic which makes it that much more enjoyable. Point is, the game is great, get it.[/quote]

i dont know if it is that great, but its still fun for awhile. I played for a few days but lost interest because it becomes pretty mundane after awhile.
pixel.gif

[quote name='FernandoIchicabeza']I enjoyed the demo for this a lot - even the Dark Athena part that was criticized in many reviews.

However, I'll hold out for a price drop on this as much as I am looking forward to playing it.
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah demo version was very good.I love it.I will pick up this one.

bread's done
Back