Newbie(ish)

Ambo

CAG Veteran
Hi all. Just joined this site. I originally had a 360 however, cut a long story short, my ex b/f moved out and deicded to take his 360 and my 360, games and accessories with him...gggrrrr :bomb:

Anyway, due to finances, can't afford another 360 so picked up an old xbox and was amazed by how good it is.

Managed to get hooked up to xbox live last night and played a few games online. Also have managed to pick up a load of games pre owned for between £2-£4 each so building up quite a collection. So far, my online games are:

Halo 2
CoD2
Unreal Championship
Unreal Championship 2
Greg Hastings Paintball
Forza Motorsport
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6
Spy Spy (my 7yr olds)
and I have just picked up CoD3 on ebay, so waiting for that and a headset to arrive.

So, if anyone fancies a game sometime, feel free to send a friend request (I only have 2 friends at the moment :cry:) and we can hook up for a couple of games.

One question, I've found out that you can send messages from certain games to friends on your friends list but can you receive them as well or do you have to pick them up through xbox.com?

Hope to speak to some of you soon.

BTW my gamertag is Ambo35

On the original Xbox messages only go game to game. Like if you send a msg in Rainbow 6 the person can only get that message in Rainbow 6. Below is a list of my fave Xbox games. You can get all of em pretty cheap.

Xbox Live Games -
Rainbow 6 3
Rainbow 6 Black Arrow
Crimson Skies
Forza Motorsport
Halo 2
NFL 2k5

Fav single player games -
Fable the Lost Chapters
Jade Empite
Prince of Persia Sands of Time

bread's done