*PICTURE ADDED!!*Have Halo 3 zune complete *RARE AND OUT OF PRINT* LOTS OF WANTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknuke

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
I Have a Halo 3 Zune that comes with everything that it originally came with, including all original packaging. It also comes with some extra stuff like car charger and a protective case for it (among other things, but I don't know if they were original content or things I bought lol). It has all my songs on it still, but I can try to format it upon request. I will try to get a picture of it up tomorrow, in the mean time, here's my wants...

Wants: :)hot: = really want, :cold: = kinda want, nothing = neutral)
**No Greatest Hits versions if they exist for any of these games**

Xbox 360:
Left 4 Dead:cold:
Tales of Vesperia Premium :hot:

PS2:
Resident Evil: Pure Evil Pack:hot:
Resident Evil: 10th Anniversary Collection:hot:
Growlanser Generations Collector's Edition:hot:
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence LE:hot::hot:
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Marvel vs. SNK 2
Wild Arms 4/5
Atelier Iris 3
Suikoden 4/5
Chaos Wars (Sealed only):cold:
Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
:cold:

PS1:
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2 (Dual shock only)
Resident Evil 3
Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
Ehrgeiz:cold:
Einhander:cold:
Hoshigami:hot:
Kartia
Lost Vikings: Norse by Norsewest:hot::hot: (want this game a lot because of nostalgia lol)
Legend of Mana:hot:
Lunar: SSSC (Collectors or Normal, prefer collectors)
Lunar 2: EBC
Tactics Ogre:hot:
Ogre Battle:hot:
Vanguard Bandits:hot:
Suikoden 2:hot::hot:
Tales of Destiny 1 and 2:hot::hot:
Breath of Fire IV:hot:
Koudelka:hot:
Alundra:hot:
Final Fantasy Anthology:cold:
Final Fantasy Chronicles:cold:
Thousand Arms:hot:
Tomba 1 and 2:hot:
X-Com: UFO Defense

GBA:
Breath of Fire 1/2:cold:
Fire Emblem 1
:cold:

GC:
Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes:cold:

SNES:
Breath of Fire 1/2:hot:
Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen:hot::hot:
Earthbound:hot::hot:

Dreamcast:
Power Stone 1/2
Sonic Adventure 2: Birthday Pack:hot::hot:

**Keep in mind all of the above are WANTS. I don't own most of these games (1 or 2 I have and want a better copy of)**

I prefer trading but will take some cash to even up a trade if need be.

All Games MUST be complete. Will only make certain exceptions for really old games if the overall deal is good. I am a major collector of rare games (as you may have noticed) and have over 200 rare games mostly from PS1/PS2, but am starting to branch into SNES and Dreamcast. This is why almost all of my games I want are rare games.

I will check your lists for your rare games for any of these systems listed here (because I know this isn't all the games I want. I have a LONG ways until I finish collecting), but I won't even consider games that are obviously not rare or semi-rare.

I know since I have only 1 trader feedback (2nd pending) that you all may be suspicious, so if you have a rating of 10 or higher, I will send first.

Thanks for looking and have a nice day =).

EDIT: Finally got my lazy ass to take a picture and post it... Here you go =). So I have a new in box car charger, screen protector, and super protective case as additions to the set. Everything else that originally came with the zune is in the case.
370a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Yamato']CML for the Halo Zune in the meantime.[/quote]

Sorry I didn't see anything I liked. Also, you should link your list in your sig. It was kind of a pain to have to manually find it. Just a thought :D

Actually there's a white box in most of our avatars that says CML on it.

You could try clicking that, it will take you to the list automatically.

Just a thought :)

And be sure to PM a user or post in their TL if you do/do not find anything for a trade, as no one stalks a thread waiting for an answer.

[quote name='antlp89']CML for Left 4 Dead:cold:[/quote]

I think you're confused. I want everything on that list. I'm trading a Halo 3 zune for items on that list. I don't have L4D lol

[quote name='Yamato']Actually there's a white box in most of our avatars that says CML on it.

You could try clicking that, it will take you to the list automatically.

Just a thought :)

And be sure to PM a user or post in their TL if you do/do not find anything for a trade, as no one stalks a thread waiting for an answer.[/quote]

Ah... I never noticed that... I've always seen that peoples tradelists were in their sigs... Good to know. Thanks. Oh and thanks for mocking me =P

EDIT: Paid $65 for my current copy of EB. It has no back label on it (the warning label), so I got it for fairly cheap.

Free bump

Cml I have alot of the games your looking for but Ill be honest with you im not ready to let them go unless its one hell of an offer.

I also have the games your looking for SEALED The growlanser box is opened but the game inside is sealed

Meh, i have Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al Revis, special that came with the figurine. (i played the game but kept the figurine sealed in its box.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back