HOW Many Times DO u OTT When your Going Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. Observe and Report was great.

I think they really messed up by trying to advertise it as a Hollywood comedy though. I'm already hearing complaints from the LinkinPrime's of the world.

-----

Oh yeah, and fuck you, Ugamer. Silva will beat your favorite fighter's ass.

I never said he sucked, I said he's a bitch. He's a great fighter with amazing skills, it's just a huge disappointment when he acts like that.

Book. Always book.[quote name='zewone']Oh yeah. Observe and Report was great.[/QUOTE]Yep. It's been a while since I was so entertained.

The ending of Observe and Report literally made me yellout "Holly sh?t!"

When he shoots the streaker, I mean.

Forgot to mention the all female family of 5(2 adults, 3 elementary age kids) that sat next to us that thought they were in that $$$$$$ Paul Blart movie. I was surprised that they didn't leave at the first sign of penis and waited to walk out during the middle of the Pixies scene. They missed the best part.

I am glad that the OTT has endorsed Observe and Report. That movie was so fucking hilarious that I might actually be inclined to see it twice.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']"Watchmen sucked ass." - KKKasey[/QUOTE]

I didn't go that far, but I stand by my statements that I did not particularly care for the film. In the hands of a more skilled director I think I would have liked it a lot more.

Mojimbo I have been thinking about checking it out since I finally saw a movie where I thought Danny McBride was funny. Since I know it is from the same director I assume he is probably just as funny.

I hate Zack Snyder's gimmicks as much as the next guy, but out of 100 theoretical adaptations of Watchmen that Hollywood would give us, that was top 10 material. He basically cashed in all his leverage after 300 (that he might never get back) on Watchmen and gave us a solid adaptation that was brilliant in parts. I can't shit on him for that. Most of the problems come from the inherent incompatibility of adapting a 12 issue comic series into a 2 and half hour movie as well has having to dumb it down so you could sell it to the mass market.

Also, where's this hate for Danny McBride coming from? He's hardly been in anything. Are you shitting on him for Pineapple Express and his small part in Tropic Thunder? Either way, his character in Eastbound and Down is totally different and better than those two. You should give it a try.

Eastbound and Down better have a second season. Shit was SO cash. :lol:

---

Puppy and my new hetero life mate, Sir Buttons.
012-1.jpg
020.jpg

Night OTT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Casey is an idiot.

The Watchmen film we got was one of the best film adaptations you could hope for the source material.

Danny McBride is hilarious. Casey hates on him because for some reason he's the only one who didn't find Pineapple Express hi-larious.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Observe and Report was great.

Watchmen was about as good as it could have been, given how much there was to pack in to such a short amount of time.

Pineapple Express was hilarious, and definitely worth multiple viewings.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Motherfuck, it is too hot tonight. I have no idea how I'm gonna sleep.[/quote]

[quote name='Mr. Beef']...Are you hitting on me?[/quote]

;) I think everyone should sleep naked!

Got a fan in my room but it's hella loud. Probably turn it off right before I go to sleep and just have the window open.

[quote name='Moxio']Hey Liquid, how are you doing in physics?[/QUOTE]

Pretty well. :)

Hoping to get a fellowship to work in the current lab I'm in, but for dollars, this summer.

[quote name='Rocko']Observe and Report was good? From the previews it totally seemed like another Paul Blart, to me anyway.[/QUOTE]

Nothing like that corny bull shit.

It's a comedy version of Taxi Driver.

Morning all. I'm super tired.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
I know I'm #83 on this, but Fallout 3 is fucking sick!
[/quote]

Glad to see you changed your mind. :)

Found a broken arcade machine on craigs for 75.... Should I jump on it and try fixing it up?

Also, I could add my own buttons and what not correct?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I never said he sucked, I said he's a bitch. He's a great fighter with amazing skills, it's just a huge disappointment when he acts like that.[/QUOTE]

I've only recently gotten into the sport, but I did catch that fight.

What was the guy supposed to do? I realize that you should put out for the crowd in UFC, but shouldn't winning come first? If that bitch was using bitch ass tactics to get me on the ground and jeopardize my win, I wouldn't have gone down either. Silva still tried to get the audience going a little bit with his dancing and shit. I don't see what the big deal is.

What kind of machine MT?

Its a full stand up one. Its a game called carnival. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone right now.

There's also a broken sit down one for 30. If you go to the Albany NY craigslist and search arcade they're both there.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Its a full stand up one. Its a game called carnival. I'd post a link but I'm on my phone right now.

There's also a broken sit down one for 30. If you go to the Albany NY craigslist and search arcade they're both there.[/QUOTE]

What's broken on it? How many button holes are there and what is the layout? Are you wanting it for fighters or what?

EDIT:
Solid white af1's, blue soles. Gay or awesome?

Air Force Ones are so goddamn gay. Especially for a white stick such as yourself, DarthPuma. [quote name='st0neface']Half day of work today![/quote]I wish I was that lucky at the beginning of the week. :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I wish I was that lucky at the beginning of the week. :cry:[/QUOTE]

If lucky is working late on a Friday evening, then I'm definitely lucky.

What time did you work til? 8pm? GO HOME, BABY. WAH WAH WAH. :whistle2:&

Nah, I was told to be here at 7:30 (starting trial today) and nobody is here but me and the receptionist. :whistle2:|

puma, its got a couple buttons.... It powers on but nothing happens and apparently has some water damage at the bottom and no back

I'd probably just toss a bunch of old school games on it , not sure what I'd use it for ATM but I'm thinking it would make for a fun project.

Morning OTT.

I got woken up out of bed to do tech support over the phone for my dad's work computer because the IT guy didn't bother to show up for work today, that and he is a total moron.

Apparently windows explorer doesn't feel like starting anymore... but I am not sure of way to start it up manually, without having a command prompt open up automatically at start like in safe mode. Not to mention the fact that that is only a temp fix, and it needs to be fixed permanently.

It's so dead here. Boston is completely shut down for the Marathon today, and the university is closed, so most people left for the long weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back