magic the gathering in phoenix?

I've kinda been trying to get back into it. Bought half a deck of random cards from Atomic Comix the other day. Where are you located?

i just got these 2 packs with 30 cards in each last week, im brand new so i know absolutely nothing about the game lol. im near i-17 and thunderbird.

I'm not sure if you guys are interested, or if anyone will even see this, but I saw this thread and it reminded me that I had a bunch of MTG cards sitting in my drawer. We played probably 12-15 years ago, I'm not sure if that fits into the timeframe of the game or not, and we picked it up again about 5 years ago again for a little while. If anyone is interested in buying the lot of cards I've got, they are mint or anything, I have them grouped together by a rubber band, but for $20 you might find something out of the 100+ cards that I have.

Here are a couple of cards that I had in the list:
Revised 3rd Edition Howling Mine 4th Edition Swords to Plowshares 4th Edition Lightning Bolt Revised 3rd Edition Lightning Bolt Revised 3rd Edition Regrowth Mirage Incinerate Revised 3rd Edition Black Vise Champions of Kamigawa Kodama's Reach
Stuff from these series:
4th Edition Antiquities Champions of Kamigawa Fallen Empires Homelands Ice Age Legends Mirage Revised 3rd Edition
PM me if you are interested. I'm not going to go through the trouble of cataloging them all, so it's kind of a take it or leave it deal. If you see them and don't like it, obviously we can both walk away.

MTG is almost dead in the valley... We fell out of it after all 3 of the places we played at went out of biz. If you want a lot of people to play with. Go online.

im interested in playing i have a few standard decks as well as a few legacy decks

Also Converse i am very interested in the cards you have if they are still availible lemme know

A lot of comic shops in the metro AZ area have weekly or monthly MtG tournaments.
I know Samurai Comics and Atomic Comics do, and as Mr Sneis mentioned Pop Culture Paradise does as well.

-FrankCastleAZ

bread's done
Back