Master of Illusion w/Cards (DS) $6 & Zendoku (DS) $8 w/free ship at buy.com

Does MOI only work for DS and DS Lite? I have a DSi and just wanted to know if MOI needed the Game Boy Advance Slot.

$6 for a cool little trick game and a marked deck? I can't say no...

Limit 20 per customer :oldman: I have a feeling this will go OOS when SD gets their paws on it.

Zendoku? Gotta love the GI blurb from Metacritic:

"If you only buy one sudoku game this year, maybe you should reconsider and buy zero."

FIERY: It should work fine with the DSi. It's only in a big funky box because of the deck of cards included. other than that, it's a regular DS cart.

[quote name='Kerig']

Limit 20 per customer :oldman: I have a feeling this will go OOS when SD gets their paws on it.

[/quote]

8 minutes after this post it's all over SD and FW. Gotta love that.

[quote name='pete5883']Bought MOI for the Nintendo points :whistle2:\"[/QUOTE]

Yup - a reminder - Master of Illusion is eligible for up to 40 Coins on Club Nintendo.

[quote name='mtxbass1']8 minutes after this post it's all over SD and FW. Gotta love that.[/quote]

They must have some sort of notifier when anyone posts "SD" & "paws". If someone posts "SD", "filthy", & "paws" it goes directly to their front page.

[quote name='Kerig']They must have some sort of notifier when anyone posts "SD" & "paws". If someone posts "SD", "filthy", & "paws" it goes directly to their front page.[/quote]

That, or anything that CAG has with a list that took days to compile, such as the Blockbuster clearance thread, the TRU thread, the newegg thread, and the "list" from the upcoming Best Buy clearance sale.

[quote name='fieryavenger']Does MOI only work for DS and DS Lite? I have a DSi and just wanted to know if MOI needed the Game Boy Advance Slot.[/QUOTE]

MOI is just a DS card and a pack of marked playing cards. It works just fine.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']seems like MOI is out of stock now for 5.99....*sigh*[/quote]

seems like a cool game too bad it's sold out at that price

Ordered MoI for my girlfriend's 7 year old daughter, who is fascinated with magic tricks lately and loves her DS. Saw this in the buy.com email this morning and jumped on it.

[quote name='MannishBoy']Ordered MoI for my girlfriend's 7 year old daughter, who is fascinated with magic tricks lately and loves her DS. Saw this in the buy.com email this morning and jumped on it.[/quote]
The perfect match! She'll love it.

[quote name='dallow']The perfect match! She'll love it.[/quote]

Yep. She just had a magician at her birthday party, and also had gotten a magic trick kit for Christmas. She goes around doing tricks on everybody.

Figure I'll score some coolness points.

If I didnt already have it I would have snagged it up. Awesome game though.

Also to most people who are not aware, almost all of Buy.com game sales will also appear on their eBay store. You can see Dementium there for $7.99, and other items on sale on Buy.com will generally show up in their store. MoI was there earlier too for a little bit, but its gone now too, so if you guys cant find it on Buy.com, check their eBay store too. Its from the same place, and you use pretty much the same checkout system, just in Paypal form, and its also a nice way to build up feedback for you on ebay if you dont have a built background on eBay.

Just a little note for everyone.

O yeah, and heres the link to their games section on eBay

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Buys-In...iZ1QQ_sidZ47665363QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

[quote name='Slim Gatsby']Thanks, CheapyD, just got in on this (and don't forget to use live cashback for 5% back).[/QUOTE]

So you saved $.30? :applause:

MoI is OOS, awww =/ :cry:

MOI has been really cheap before. ~$5-$8, YMMV at Best Buy and Circuit City, so I wasn't even interested in this $6 price before I knew it was OOS. Seems like a crappy kid's game that I wouldn't even have liked as a kid :)

Ordering 2X Zendoku.

In for Zendoku.

Why did they limit Zendoku to 5 per person but MOI to 20 per person? I guess they had a ton more MOI in stock, but if you wanted to spread them out amongst your customers, limit them to a bit less next time. In fact, why even limit them at all if you want to get rid of them?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Slim Gatsby']That's 30 penny guides, you know! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I laughed ;).

Wish MoI would come back in-stock, MoI isn't listed on their eBay site either =/.

[quote name='the_punisher']I laughed ;).

Wish MoI would come back in-stock, MoI isn't listed on their eBay site either =/.[/quote]

not anymore at least ;P

[quote name='jousley']damnit. Missed out on Master of Illusion. I wanted to get my inner Gob Bluth on. ..[/QUOTE]
+1 and kudos for the arrested development reference :applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Josef']In for Zendoku.

Why did they limit Zendoku to 5 per person but MOI to 20 per person? I guess they had a ton more MOI in stock, but if you wanted to spread them out amongst your customers, limit them to a bit less next time. In fact, why even limit them at all if you want to get rid of them?[/quote]
When I tried to order MOI, it was down to 1 per person, but I was stuck using a school terminal computer and it wouldn't load paypal D:

By the time I was able to get to a real computer, it was already sold out ;-;

bread's done
Back