LittleBigPlanet (UK)- About $17 Shipped

rehman2009

CAGiversary!
I don't know if this has been posted, but I think that people need to know this.

This is a great game and is $14 not including shipping. It is from UK, so i think that would be the PAL version, not sure.

Here is the direct link, they ship to the United States, but I'm not sure how much shipping is.

http://www.dvd.co.uk/Games/Little-Big-Planet-PS3/SY98853/product.htm

I had my own question, can I use the content collected in-game from my friend's level (he has US version) and use it with my LittleBigPlanet (if I get it lol).

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just looked and it says free UK delivery and $1 surcharge for non-UK delivery, so I guess it is maybe about $15 or $16.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jerajdai']Dead already? Can't find it on the site.[/quote]

Man, I guess it is, I can't find it yet either, and I was getting ready to buy it, I just needed to know the answer to my question. *sigh*

Are you sure that was $14 and not £14 anyway? $14 would make it cheaper than The Darkness on that site, which seems unlikely. :)

You do not want to buy this version of the game if you ever plan on purchasing the DLC from the UK PSN store if you are in the US. At this point of time it is near impossible to do so unless you have some form of payment registered in the UK.

[quote name='arcane93']Are you sure that was $14 and not £14 anyway? $14 would make it cheaper than The Darkness on that site, which seems unlikely. :)[/quote]

It's back on the site. Also, it is £10.89 which is about $14 or $15 or so.

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']I went ahead and ordered one since I dont think I'm gonna find a deal as cheap as this for a while. According to the currency converter its about $17 shipped

http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi[/quote]

Nice, if you can, please follow-up and let us know how long it took you to receive it.

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']its out of stock. i wanted to order it too. gonna wai to see how long it take to get here though.[/quote]

Again? Man, that really sucks, I would get this but I want the NTSC version for downloadable content.

[quote name='stewie75']I think you just need to make a Euro PSN account on your PS3 to have access to the DLC. Not sure though.[/quote]

Yeah, you could, but I'd rather not.

Just an update. I got the game a couple days ago in the mail. Looks good new/sealed for only $17 can't really beat that. I did make a euro psn account to be able to download the DLC but whatever it was cheap.

[quote name='stewie75']I think you just need to make a Euro PSN account on your PS3 to have access to the DLC. Not sure though.[/quote]

You still need a UK form of payment if you ever want to get the paid DLC add ons.

bread's done
Back