DAMMIT. I farted 2 seconds before meeting the new hOTT receptionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Being the classical gent that I am, I'll take an Irish whiskey, or a good dry martini. What's it take to get your tits floppin' out?
[/quote]

$5000. :cool:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Yes, Please! :drool:[/quote]

My thoughts exactly.

[quote name='flowery']Does it mean they are reunited?[/quote]

Haven't they been sort of reunited since 2004? I mean, they got back together then, but I didn't know if that was temporary.

I was fortunate enough to see them during that tour, in addition to seeing Frank Black play a solo acoustic set, and later seeing him as Black Francis with his band.

All were fantastic shows (the Pixies show being the best, of course).

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Is that what it costs to have your dick removed or just get some really lousy implants?

:lol:[/quote]

I don't have a dick! If I did, sure it's bigger than yours! :bomb:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Is that what it costs to have your dick removed or just get some really lousy implants?

Oh snap!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']damn, those chubby chasers must have pockets lined with gold... :shock:[/quote]

:rofl:I love you guys. Always making me laugh. :grouphug:

[quote name='prmononoke']My thoughts exactly.

Haven't they been sort of reunited since 2004? I mean, they got back together then, but I didn't know if that was temporary.

I was fortunate enough to see them during that tour, in addition to seeing Frank Black play a solo acoustic set, and later seeing him as Black Francis with his band.

All were fantastic shows (the Pixies show being the best, of course).[/quote]
I am extremely jealous. Did you see them in 2004?

[quote name='prmononoke']http://www.ainr.com/pixies/index.html

New album?[/QUOTE]Odd, I read a new Pitchfork interview last week with Kim Deal and she said there were no plans for a new album.

Pitchfork: You're playing another Pixies show this summer. Is that just a one-off?

Kim: We're doing dates in June. There's some things. I don't think they're completely confirmed; that's probably the only reason why they haven't been announced. There's one in the Scandinavia area and maybe one Greece. And then there's the Isle of Wight one. That's going to be so cool.

Pitchfork: But you're not going on another big reunion tour?

Kim: Not that I know of, no. We have somebody overseas who books us. If the booking agent gets enough offers, he goes to the band and says, "Guys, I can get you guys a few gigs if you're into it." So that's what's happened.

Pitchfork: So you're into it?

Kim: I really enjoyed playing the [Pixies reunion] shows. I thought that they were really fun. It's fun to play bass in a band. I've played guitar all my life except for the five years with the Pixies I played bass on stage. It's fun to play a different instrument on stage. It's nice not to have to sing. All I have to do is just build up a blister, this one blister on my ring finger. It's the "I Bleed" blister. That requires a certain specific blister on a certain part of my ring finger.

Pitchfork: And that's the only bad thing about it?

Kim: That's the only bad thing about it. I just have to build that blister up. But it's painful. The only way to build a callus up is to create a blister, to wound the skin. But I can do it. I'll steel myself and build a callus up on my ring finger. I can do it.

Pitchfork: Still no plans to record with the Pixies or anything?

Kim: Negative.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I was hoping for a BCF memorial OTT.[/QUOTE]Quit giving him attention.

[quote name='DarlingNina']I don't have a dick! If I did, sure it's bigger than yours! :bomb:[/quote]

Finally decided to run an IP check on Nina....definitely matches up with DJK8E.

[quote name='DarlingNina']I don't have a dick! If I did, sure it's bigger than yours! :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Undoubtedly.

I bet you just tuck it back tell the fellas you were born with a "caudal appendage," right? ;)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Finally decided to run an IP check on Nina....definitely matches up with DJK8E.[/quote]

Who is DJK8E? You're full of shit saying my IP matches up with another CAG person.

[quote name='prmononoke']Haven't they been sort of reunited since 2004? I mean, they got back together then, but I didn't know if that was temporary.

All were fantastic shows (the Pixies show being the best, of course).[/QUOTE]

Yeah I never knew if it was just some temporary reunion or not. It just seemed Frank Black just does his own thing more often. I missed a solo show of his in a small club back home by a day (I had to go back to school the day before). I was sad.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Undoubtedly.

I bet you just tuck it back tell the fellas you were born with a "caudal appendage," right? ;)[/quote]

:cry: Why you gotta be so mean to me.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You're the one waggin' your "my dick is bigger than yours" around.[/quote]

I said if I had one! :p You insecure or sumptin?

[quote name='flowery']Nina is DJK8E...interesting...[/quote]

I'm not DJK8E. I have no clue who that is. Why do y'all assume I'm somebody that's been on CAG before. I've never been on CAG with a different user name besides this one.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Totally.

Maybe you just have an unnaturally large clit...

Maybe I have a normal size clit that's still larger than your weenie.

[quote name='DarlingNina']I'm not DJK8E. I have no clue who that is. Why do y'all assume I'm somebody that's been on CAG before. I've never been on CAG with a different user name besides this one.

Maybe I have a normal size clit that's still larger than your weenie.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't doubt it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're not :cool:, Minh, why can't you use your warranty?[/quote]

I'll still send it to MS but I'll probably just buy this one and use it as my main 360. Second one, when it comes back, I'll just keep in storage if the new one breaks down.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I am extremely jealous. Did you see them in 2004?[/quote]

Yep. October 2, 2004, if I recall correctly.

Amazing show.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Odd, I read a new Pitchfork interview last week with Kim Deal and she said there were no plans for a new album.

Pitchfork: You're playing another Pixies show this summer. Is that just a one-off?

Kim: We're doing dates in June. There's some things. I don't think they're completely confirmed; that's probably the only reason why they haven't been announced. There's one in the Scandinavia area and maybe one Greece. And then there's the Isle of Wight one. That's going to be so cool.

Pitchfork: But you're not going on another big reunion tour?

Kim: Not that I know of, no. We have somebody overseas who books us. If the booking agent gets enough offers, he goes to the band and says, "Guys, I can get you guys a few gigs if you're into it." So that's what's happened.

Pitchfork: So you're into it?

Kim: I really enjoyed playing the [Pixies reunion] shows. I thought that they were really fun. It's fun to play bass in a band. I've played guitar all my life except for the five years with the Pixies I played bass on stage. It's fun to play a different instrument on stage. It's nice not to have to sing. All I have to do is just build up a blister, this one blister on my ring finger. It's the "I Bleed" blister. That requires a certain specific blister on a certain part of my ring finger.

Pitchfork: And that's the only bad thing about it?

Kim: That's the only bad thing about it. I just have to build that blister up. But it's painful. The only way to build a callus up is to create a blister, to wound the skin. But I can do it. I'll steel myself and build a callus up on my ring finger. I can do it.

Pitchfork: Still no plans to record with the Pixies or anything?

Kim: Negative.
[/quote]

Well, whatever Minotaur is, it's something. It looks like a new album, at least. I'm just gonna hope.

[quote name='flowery']Yeah I never knew if it was just some temporary reunion or not. It just seemed Frank Black just does his own thing more often. I missed a solo show of his in a small club back home by a day (I had to go back to school the day before). I was sad.[/quote]

You missed out. It was probably the most intimate show I've attended.

Unless a Dan Deacon show can count as intimate. I mean, that probably had more audience interaction than any other show I've been to, and the crowd was pretty small.

I hate when people say "He did a complete 360" or "I did a complete 360" when they should say 180. If you did a 360, you're right back where you started dummy.

#-o @ Rachel Getting Married. Bunch of miserable hipster doofuses. The mom, sister and lead were all kind of gigantic, assholes. Some of the important plot points felt really bizarre and contrived, like the salon thing or the kid's old plates. The background music was annoying as shit. I understand that they were trying to get a raw almost documentary feel, but the shaky cam was kind of a headache. To top it off, Anne Hathaway didn't even look good in it.

No. I'm still messing with it. :cry:

I tried my friend's computer, and I got the same result.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']fucking you cheese filled hot dog for spewing lava on my tongue.[/QUOTE]
Your tongue is the least of your worries if you are eating that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back