What are the worst rumors people have ever spread about you?

help1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I saw this topic on another message board and thought it would lead to some interesting conversation on here.

Fortunately, I never had major rumors surrounding me except about girls I liked, but I am sure there are some crazy CAG rumors.

when i was in 7th grade, this kid who didn't like me started a rumor that i made fun of a kid who I was friendly with who died of a heart condition

Someone tried to start a rumor that I wasn't flexible, had poor foot/toe strength, and hated PC gaming.

Luckily, my boy Mojimbo keeps everyone straight in that regard.

A while back me and my friends girlfriend had a falling out over something, and she had a friend that she knew I liked. So the day after the argument or whatever it was she told her friend who I was trying to get with not to bother because I was gay.

I didnt know until my friend (her boyfriend) told me about it. I was pretty p.o.'d but once we got things cleared up everything was cool again.

:whistle2:\

[quote name='AceSXE']A while back me and my friends girlfriend had a falling out over something, and she had a friend that she knew I liked. So the day after the argument or whatever it was she told her friend who I was trying to get with not to bother because I was gay.

I didnt know until my friend (her boyfriend) told me about it. I was pretty p.o.'d but once we got things cleared up everything was cool again.

:whistle2:\[/quote]

god i dont miss school age drama...if you arent school age then you need new friends

People thought I kicked a chick out of my car because she wouldn't suck my cock, and made here walk a long ass ways home, when in reality it was because she was insulting me/hitting me/pulling my hair, and we were right in front of her house. :/

[quote name='DarthPuma']People thought I kicked a chick out of my car because she wouldn't suck my cock, and made here walk a long ass ways home, when in reality it was because she was insulting me/hitting me/pulling my hair, and we were right in front of her house. :/[/quote]

Why was she hitting you/pulling your hair?

[quote name='DarthPuma']People thought I kicked a chick out of my car because she wouldn't suck my cock, and made here walk a long ass ways home, when in reality it was because she was insulting me/hitting me/pulling my hair, and we were right in front of her house. :/[/quote]

Don't you know you're supposed to drive onto the lawn and park right next to the door of the house?

I remember being excited to see Hostel when it first came out. This instantly started rumors that I was one of those freaks who jerks off to gore and internet snuff videos and such. It took me three years of high school to shake it off, and even then, it still lingered a little bit. NOT a pleasant rumor to live with. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's how most people from high school remember me...

Someone made up a rumor about me and said I was a gay, black female and I guess it spread over Xbox Live because that's all people can call me when I'm playing Halo 3 and Call of Duty.

None that I know of. The only real rumor I remember was that I supposedly liked this one girl when I was like 11. I was shocked that even parents were dabbling in this rumor. The actual girl was not even a friend but a friendly person that I would consider good. I've really kept to myself since the age of 13 to be honest. I only open up to people after I've known them well for a little more than a few months.

Only in 10th grade, IIRC. I had poor hygiene at the time, and hadn't been using deodorant yet. So, one day, after gym, I had to sit next to that chubby bitch type who makes a big deal out of things. I cleaned my act up rather quickly, but whenever I walked by her she would rather loudly be like, "That kid REEKS." Even through the next year. Probably the only person in my life I've ever hated.

In third grade, I told my best friend I liked a certain girl. When I come in from recess that day, the girl walks up to me and says she heard I liked her. I denied it, and nothing ever came from it.

[quote name='kennistond']Someone made up a rumor about me and said I was a gay, black female and I guess it spread over Xbox Live because that's all people can call me when I'm playing Halo 3 and Call of Duty.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

In 9th grade, for a reason i still dont know, this new kid that i became friends with started spreading rumors that i was gay. People believed in more so, because like i said, he was new to the school, and i was like the only one that would ever hang out with him. Anyone, he spread these rumors that i was gay so badly, by mid year of 9th grade, at least 75% of my 120 kid class quite seriously thought i was gay. IT WAS fuckING AWFUL.

I literally ended up beating the shit out of him the one day for spreading the rumors, and told him to say that he lied, or i would fucking kick the shit out of him more, but at that point the damage was done. It took a good year before people actually realized i really wasnt gay....

worst year of my life...

[quote name='the_grimace']In 9th grade, for a reason i still dont know, this new kid that i became friends with started spreading rumors that i was gay. People believed in more so, because like i said, he was new to the school, and i was like the only one that would ever hang out with him. Anyone, he spread these rumors that i was gay so badly, by mid year of 9th grade, at least 75% of my 120 kid class quite seriously thought i was gay. IT WAS fuckING AWFUL.

I literally ended up beating the shit out of him the one day for spreading the rumors, and told him to say that he lied, or i would fucking kick the shit out of him more, but at that point the damage was done. It took a good year before people actually realized i really wasnt gay....

worst year of my life...[/QUOTE]

Did you beat him up before or after you kissed him on the mouth?

[quote name='the_grimace']In 9th grade, for a reason i still dont know, this new kid that i became friends with started spreading rumors that i was gay. People believed in more so, because like i said, he was new to the school, and i was like the only one that would ever hang out with him. Anyone, he spread these rumors that i was gay so badly, by mid year of 9th grade, at least 75% of my 120 kid class quite seriously thought i was gay. IT WAS fuckING AWFUL.

worst year of my life...[/quote]
So you like it ruff with him... that's pretty gay I guess.

worst year of my life...[/quote]

After that day, I bet the rumor was that you're still gay and now you're into rough sex.

in 8th grade, my "best friend" started telling people i ate my jizz.
:|
i don't know why he did it, but it lasted until halfway through 9th grade when he moved.
i haven't seen him in 4 years, but I'd still love to beat his head in over that incident.
at least everyone forgot.

[quote name='epyon399']in 8th grade, my "best friend" started telling people i ate my jizz.
i don't know why he did it, but it lasted until halfway through 9th grade when he moved.
i haven't seen him in 4 years, but I'd still love to beat his head in over that incident.
at least everyone forgot.[/QUOTE]

Have you met the_grimace? He might be interested in your skill set.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']I remember being excited to see Hostel when it first came out. This instantly started rumors that I was one of those freaks who jerks off to gore and internet snuff videos and such. It took me three years of high school to shake it off, and even then, it still lingered a little bit. NOT a pleasant rumor to live with. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's how most people from high school remember me...[/quote]

People spread rumors that you were HumanSnatcher?

The only rumors that have been spread about me are that I'm albino (more of an inside joke than a rumor) and that i'm a genius. Most everybody likes me at my school, so no one would believe someone trying to start a negative rumor.

[quote name='epyon399']in 8th grade, my "best friend" started telling people i ate my jizz.
at least everyone forgot.[/quote]

Not really a rumor, but some of my classmates were telling a guy two classes below us in high school that you're not a man unless you taste your own jizz. Not long after, the same kid came to school triumphantly declaring "I'm a man!"

C'mon now....most men have. Maybe not directly, but you've got to be a real jerk not to kiss your girl after she hooks you up.

[quote name='n8n8baby']C'mon now....most men have. Maybe not directly, but you've got to be a real jerk not to kiss your girl after she hooks you up.[/quote]

Some straight up $$$ shit up in here.

grandpasimpson479.gif

Years ago I had a college roomate who thought I was a Satanist because I listened to Slayer records. He told everone that I was engaged in that sort of thing...

[quote name='Xevious']Years ago I had a college roomate who thought I was a Satanist because I listened to Slayer records. He told everone that I was engaged in that sort of thing...[/QUOTE]

HOW EMBARRASSING!

Chris Brown is that you !?!?!?!

the one i remember happened when this kid in 3rd grade freakin pissed his pants in class. i was sitting next to him when i heard this odd dripping sound and when i looked down to the source of it i saw this massive yellow puddle slowly inching towards me. being a kid of course i jumped up and yelled" insert name here peed his pants"!!!! everyone turned around and saw the kid soggy pants and all and alot of people laughed. the teacher had to call his mom to come bring him new pants.
i guess he was pissed i said anything so years later he tried to tell people it was me who did it but because alot of the kids from that school were in the same junior high as us id just bring someone over to verify the truth.

[quote name='lokizz']the one i remember happened when this kid in 3rd grade freakin pissed his pants in class. i was sitting next to him when i heard this odd dripping sound and when i looked down to the source of it i saw this massive yellow puddle slowly inching towards me. being a kid of course i jumped up and yelled" insert name here peed his pants"!!!! everyone turned around and saw the kid soggy pants and all and alot of people laughed. the teacher had to call his mom to come bring him new pants.
i guess he was pissed i said anything so years later he tried to tell people it was me who did it but because alot of the kids from that school were in the same junior high as us id just bring someone over to verify the truth.[/quote]

I imagine a kid pissing their pants happened more than once in your Special Ed class.

[quote name='Strell']So basically everyone on CAG had groups of people believing they were gay at some point in their lives.[/QUOTE]

Not me :cool:

Girl I was unofficially "dating" a month or two ago started telling people we used to work with that I was stalking her. Even though we just went out for her birthday a few days prior and she was trying to get me to do her (not with a drunk chick, I have standards). Then the days following said accusations, she called my cellphone 4 or 5 times each day and sent countless text messages. Who's stalking who?

Needless to say I told her to fuck off and never call me again. Went a month before I heard from her again, and now she's IM'ing me about how miserable she is and she misses me and whatever. Bloody fucking psycho.

[quote name='munch']HOW EMBARRASSING![/quote]
Sorry...that was the worst thing said about me behind my back (that I knew about). I know its not all that exciting.

[quote name='Moses144']Only in 10th grade, IIRC. I had poor hygiene at the time, and hadn't been using deodorant yet.[/QUOTE]

Um... Most kids in my area start wearing deodorant in 5th or 6th grade. You probably did stink!

Also, I haven't really had any rumors made about me, but in HS some kids started saying that one of my best friends spied on a girl through her bedroom window every night. They even claimed that they had seen him on one particular night and chased him down the street into the darkness. The funny thing was, he was hanging out at my house that night watching a movie until really late! They really didn't know what to say when I told them and laughed that they chased some random perv off.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I imagine a kid pissing their pants happened more than once in your Special Ed class.[/quote]

dont tell me youre the kid who pissed his pants...or does that story hit too close to home for you? don't feel bad youre amongst friends here :lol:.

bread's done
Back