Dokapon Kingdom for Wii 19.99 Amazon

[quote name='DesertLeo']http://www.amazon.com/Dokapon-Kingd..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1240499369&sr=8-1

Might be new MSRP. Sorry if posted already, didn't see anything besides the crappy PS2 DOTD from yesterday.
iy.gif
[/quote]
Looking for reviews on this game, wonder if anyone has tried it.

[quote name='cartoondream']My girlfriend and I had fun with it. It could truly make you hate your friends. You can be such an ass it's awesome.[/quote]

Fantastic.

It got stale for me and my fiance after about 5-10 hours. Not as deep as I would have hoped. Glad I dumped mine for more than this a few weeks back

Just won this a few weeks ago, new, for $26 on eBay. Great game. Wish it was a little less random and that the AI didn't "cheat" so much, but it's definitely one of a kind.

Great way to get girlfriends/wives into RPG games. Most chicks already love Mario Party. This is Mario Party + RPG. You're one step away from manipulating them into playing pure RPGs!

[quote name='emperordahc']Just won this a few weeks ago, new, for $26 on eBay. Great game. Wish it was a little less random and that the AI didn't "cheat" so much, but it's definitely one of a kind.
[/QUOTE]

If you're playing with AI, you're doing it wrong. This game needs to be played with 3 or 4 humans, and nobody else.

Its actually a pretty good game, but its not a game to be played by urself. Have to at least play with 3-4 people as referred also by previous poster. But after 3-4 times through the board, it gets pretty dull. It isnt bad at all though.

[quote name='cheapps3gamer']Looking for reviews on this game, wonder if anyone has tried it.
1.gif
[/quote]

I have this aswel, its actually pretty good.

The game is awesome, under 1 condition.

You need AT LEAST 2 people. Yes, you can play by yourself against 3 CPUs, but trust me, it's not the same game. Even with one other person, this game is a blast. It only gets better the more people you have.

bread's done
Back