The New Nintendo Players Choice List

ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
Here is the new updated Players Choice list. If you see anything missing, please PM me, or post in this thread.

If you really want to help, take a picture of any PC title you see that is not on this list and send it to me, or use the new image hosting to post in this thread.

Animal Crossing
Batman Vengeance
Burnout
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex
Crazy Taxi
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Disney/Pixar's Finding Nemo
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
Enter the Matrix
F-Zero GX
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
James Bond 007: Agent under Fire
James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
James Bond 007: NightFire
Kirby Air Ride
Legend of Zelda, The: Four Swords Adventure
Legend of Zelda, The: The Wind Waker
Lego Star Wars
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Medal of Honor: Frontline
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Metroid Prime
Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Namco Museum
Naruto: Clash of Ninja
NBA Street
NBA Street Vol. 2
Need for Speed Underground
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Pac-Man Fever
Pac-Man World 2
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Pokemon Colosseum
Resident Evil
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil 4
Shrek 2
Simpsons Hit & Run, The
Sims, The
Sims, The: Bustin' Out
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Mega Collection
Soul Calibur II
Spider-Man
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly
SSX Tricky
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball 2
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
Tales of Symphonia
TimeSplitters 2
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Tony Hawk's Underground
True Crime: Streets of L.A.
Viewtiful Joe
Wario World
WWE WrestleMania X8
WWE Wrestlemania XIX
WWE Day of Reckoning
WWE Day of Reckoning 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1539

How did you miss the Sticky right at the top?

Thanks anyway.[/quote]
Worst. Sticky. Ever.

Thanks ZForce! (At least this one can be maintained without a mod)

This is going to become the new sticky. A certain mod just hasn't done it yet.

My intentions are to keep this updated because the OP of the first one hasn't.

Yeah, like Argyle said, could you highlight the most recent PC games? Pink (or magenta-whatever color it is) seems to work ok.

rayman 3: hoodlum havoc
007: everything or nothing

and (i think) people did confirm both in the sticky thread... but i'll leave these up for debate here now... anyone else see them?

EDIT: btw... thanks ZForce! we've needed this for a long time now

[quote name='DocRamon']rayman 3: hoodlum havoc
007: everything or nothing

and (i think) people did confirm both in the sticky thread... but i'll leave these up for debate here now... anyone else see them?

EDIT: btw... thanks ZForce! we've needed this for a long time now[/quote]

Going off topic here, but the Halo 2 DVD cover you made no longer works when you click on the link. A couple CAGers were interested in it but the link I had posted doesn't work anymore.

007: Everything or Nothing is a Player's Choice game. I always see it when I go to my local Target because they have a lot of copies.

It's tough to define "newest", but I can highlight some of the additions I made that were not on the Nintendo site. Also, I have seen 007 Everything or Nothing with a PC logo.

Hey I just saw this and I think this pretty cool. Great job ZForce. That old one was poorly maintained and was starting to feel a little old.

VC.4549961359.P.JPG

From CC's website.

Billy Hatcher and The Giant Egg

Finding Nemo

I can't find pics on the web, but I know these have been re-birthed into PC titles.

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes is also now a PC title. And Pokemon Colosseum comes in PC with Best Seller logo and Best Seller logo by itself. Interesting.

The Pac Vs / Pac Man World 2 combo has always been Player's Choice, since the day it was released. And WindWaker has been Player's Choice for a quite long time as well. :p

Sonic Heroes is also part of the PC, PH, and GH lineup now.

I'm going to call this a tracking post, I think everything was added. I didn't touch the Pac Man vs. thing just yet, becuase like noted before it came out as a bundle with Pac Man World 2 and I'm not sure if the Vs. title is acutally a Players Choice.

[quote name='onetrackmind']windwaker finally made it[/quote]

..I thought WindWaker has been on there for a long time?

[quote name='ZForce915']I'm going to call this a tracking post, I think everything was added. I didn't touch the Pac Man vs. thing just yet, becuase like noted before it came out as a bundle with Pac Man World 2 and I'm not sure if the Vs. title is acutally a Players Choice.[/quote]

Vs. isnt even a game, it was a freebie to promote gba to gc, and they threw it in pac man world 2 as well

[quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='ZForce915']I'm going to call this a tracking post, I think everything was added. I didn't touch the Pac Man vs. thing just yet, becuase like noted before it came out as a bundle with Pac Man World 2 and I'm not sure if the Vs. title is acutally a Players Choice.[/quote]

Vs. isnt even a game, it was a freebie to promote gba to gc, and they threw it in pac man world 2 as well[/quote]
Actually, it is a game. I don't really understand your definition of a game if you don't consider it one. A non-game to me would be something like the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (shitty trailers and a pokemon to download).

The story of the 2-pack - Pac Man World became player's choice and was bundled with Vs. This is the only way you can get the player's choice version (as the 2-pack). Technically, it is Pac Man World as a Player's Choice title and also because Vs. could never have qualified as a Player's Choice title as it was never sold. Hope this clears things up.

[quote name='JAMMR'][quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='ZForce915']I'm going to call this a tracking post, I think everything was added. I didn't touch the Pac Man vs. thing just yet, becuase like noted before it came out as a bundle with Pac Man World 2 and I'm not sure if the Vs. title is acutally a Players Choice.[/quote]

Vs. isnt even a game, it was a freebie to promote gba to gc, and they threw it in pac man world 2 as well[/quote]
Actually, it is a game. I don't really understand your definition of a game if you don't consider it one. A non-game to me would be something like the Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc (shitty trailers and a pokemon to download).

The story of the 2-pack - Pac Man World became player's choice and was bundled with Vs. This is the only way you can get the player's choice version (as the 2-pack). Technically, it is Pac Man World as a Player's Choice title and also because Vs. could never have qualified as a Player's Choice title as it was never sold. Hope this clears things up.[/quote]

I would actually classify the thing as a Pac-Man Vs. game w/ "bonus" PMW2 PC thrown in. Reason 1: PMV is the only fun game of the two. Reason 2: It is listed first on the case. Reason 3: Since I don't consider PMW2 worth playing as a bonus, it's obvious that I think Pac-Man Vs. is more than worth the price of admission alone.

Come on, Shigeru Miyamoto designed the thing. You know it has to be great! :wink: (Have you even played 4 player Vs., metal? It is awesome!)

[quote name='MorPhiend'][quote name='JAMMR'][quote name='iheartmetal'][quote name='ZForce915']I'm going to call this a tracking post, I think everything was added. I didn't touch the Pac Man vs. thing just yet, becuase like noted before it came out as a bundle with Pac Man World 2 and I'm not sure if the Vs. title is acutally a Players Choice.[/quote]

The story of the 2-pack - Pac Man World became player's choice and was bundled with Vs. This is the only way you can get the player's choice version (as the 2-pack). Technically, it is Pac Man World as a Player's Choice title and also because Vs. could never have qualified as a Player's Choice title as it was never sold. Hope this clears things up.[/quote]

I would actually classify the thing as a Pac-Man Vs. game w/ "bonus" PMW2 PC thrown in. Reason 1: PMV is the only fun game of the two. Reason 2: It is listed first on the case. Reason 3: Since I don't consider PMW2 worth playing as a bonus, it's obvious that I think Pac-Man Vs. is more than worth the price of admission alone.

Come on, Shigeru Miyamoto designed the thing. You know it has to be great! :wink: (Have you even played 4 player Vs., metal? It is awesome!)[/quote]

4 player vs. rocks! But since you can't buy it, I'm not adding it as a players choice game by itself. I could possibly add the two variants of the Pac Man World 2 title though.

Get the exclusive GameCube multiplayer Pac-Man with the purchase of upcoming Namco games.

NAMCO SHIPS PAC-MAN® VS. FOR THE NINTENDO GAMECUBE™ THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

Gaming's Classic Character Is Now Available In A Unique New Way

San Jose, Ca., (December 2, 2003) ­ Leading video games developer and publisher Namco Hometek Inc. announced today that Pac-Man vs. has begun shipping to retail outlets nationwide. Packaged with Pac-Man World 2, the newest entry into the Player's Choice library, Pac-Man vs. is now available exclusively for the Nintendo GameCube and uses the special connectivity feature to link the Game Boy® Advance to the Nintendo GameCube. With an MSRP of $19.95 and rated E for Everyone, Pac-Man vs. brings an old favorite back to the limelight just in time for the Holiday season.

Designed by Shigeru Miyamoto, Pac-Man vs. lets players compete head-to-head using a Game Boy Advance and a Nintendo GameCube, connected by a Nintendo GameCube™ Game Boy Advance cable. One player uses the Game Boy Advance to control Pac-Man as he gobbles his Pac-Dots. Up to three other players on the Nintendo GameCube control the Ghosts and chase Pac-Man around the board. If a player's Ghost catches Pac-Man, those players swap controllers and the game continues. Whoever hits the predetermined scoring cap first wins the game.

"We are very excited to have a new addition to the Pac-Man family," said Garry Cole, Senior Vice President of Sales. "By incorporating this classic character with the unique connectivity features of both the Nintendo GameCube and the Game Boy Advance, players are offered a new style of gameplay that will bring them closer to the competition than ever before."

With six worlds and more than 20 levels to explore, Pac-Man World 2 offers a variety of gameplay mechanics including Shimmy and Flip Kick. Also featured in the game are the in-line skating and ice-skating skills that propel Pac-Man through the amazing 3D Pac-Mazes.

Pac-Man vs. will also be available with other Namco games for Nintendo GameCube including R: Racing Evolution and I-Ninja. Each copy of R: Racing Evolution will include a copy of Pac-Man vs., is rated T for Teen, and will be available Dec. 9 at an MSRP of $49.95. Starting Dec. 4 at specialty retailers, fans can also receive Pac-Man vs. free as a gift with any purchase of I-Ninja, Rated T for Teen, at an MSRP of $49.95.

that should clear it all up.

I should finally pick up Twin Snakes since I've never played a MGS game.

Are any of those Star Wars games good? I'll go check reviews, but it'd be good to have your opinions. I've just recently seen the SW movies and I'm becoming a big fan, so cheap Star Wars game could be a great thing.

[quote name='Matt Young']I should finally pick up Twin Snakes since I've never played a MGS game.

Are any of those Star Wars games good? I'll go check reviews, but it'd be good to have your opinions. I've just recently seen the SW movies and I'm becoming a big fan, so cheap Star Wars game could be a great thing.[/QUOTE]

No first hand experience, but I've heard really good things about Rouge Squadron III

been a bit since anyone's posted in here...

tales of symphonia is now players choice... saw it at frys with the yellow bar for $20

[quote name='DocRamon']been a bit since anyone's posted in here...

tales of symphonia is now players choice... saw it at frys with the yellow bar for $20[/QUOTE]

Anyone else notice this? What about Baten Kaitos?

Mario Kart really needs to get itself in PC!! Ok I understand it's a system seller, but myyy god. Can they at least lower it?! $35-$40 would be a start! Why don't they ever have any of the Mario Party games as PC?? I didn't like 4, I never played 5 and 6 is, imo, the best one yet---I'd love to pick up 5 but...not for $50 lol
DAMN YOU PC, DAMN YOU :(

bread's done
Back