Reaper0294's buying-palooza!

Reaper0294

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This list is kind of a way for me to categorize what I want and another way for me to start getting this up here and possibly get some games. I will most likely be buying more games then selling, because I'm trying to become a collector of sorts.

I know I'm brand new at trading, so if your a respected trader or w/e then I'll pay first/ship first.

This list will be bumped usually whenever I actually have a lot of money, or if I found something new I want or something new to sell.

Without further adieu...

W: (Should be in good condition and be full. Games need to be playable well, and the instructions and other things need to be usually in fairly good condition. Sorry if this is a bit vague, but I love to see pictures of the items, so if you have them just let me know and I'll check them and get back to you. Hopefully quickly!)

:360:
Tales of Vesperia
Stoked
Overlord 2

PS1:
FFVII
Persona games

iconxbox_r2.gif

Xbox System: Preferably softmodded but it's not required. (Pending trade)
Elder Scrolls 3 morrowind GOTY edition (Pending)

Snes:
Zelda 1
Zelda 2
Zelda: LTTP

More to come I'm sure...

Thank you for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got:
God of War (GH and non-GH)
God of War 2 (GH, sealed)
Dark Cloud 2 (Disc-only in custom case)
Morrowind: GotY (PH, though I also have it on PC)

Shoot me a PM if you'd like to work something out.

Bump.

Finally replied to everyone who posted in here, with the exception of backseatdog. Still trying to figure out how to much to offer on FFVII with a guide (Damn my inability to offer well, I get scared) but oh well. I'll figure it out soon I hope.

bread's done
Back