The Lord of the Rings Online™: Mines of Moria™ Complete DIGITAL DOWNLOAD $9.99

Ghaleon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
The Lord of the Rings Online™: Mines of Moria™ Complete DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
$9.99

The 2007 PC MMO Game of the Year returns with an all-new breakthrough title! The Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria drops you into the dark majesty of the world beneath Middle-earth. Explore a truly vast underground environment like you’ve never seen before. Battle the terrors of the Nameless Deep. Craft new legendary items that evolve and grow in power as you do. Experience the dread and wonder of Moria as one of the new Rune-keeper and Warden classes. Achieve greatness as you seek to claim the knowledge and power lost for generations! The story you know is only the beginning. Conquer the world beneath!

Contains Full Version of Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar

• Live the Legend: Join the only massively multiplayer online game based on the beloved fantasy universe of J.R.R. Tolkien and adventure through renowned places like the Shire, Bree, and now Moria, and the dark heart of the Misty Mountains.

• Massive Content: Advance to level 60 with thousands of character customization possibilities. 4 races, 9 classes (including the new Warden and Rune-keeper), 10 professions, 7 vocations, plus over 1,000 titles, skills and traits. Over 3,500 monsters and more than 700 authentic landmarks in nearly 85 million square meters of Middle-earth!

• Continue the Epic Story: Explore 3 new regions and 22 expansive areas of Moria. New graphics technology brings this underground realm to life like never before, with stunning vistas and towering columns of stone crafted by the Dwarves of Khazad-dûm. Battle more than 800 new monsters, or take on the Watcher in the Water in an epic raid!

• Wield Legendary Power: Design and create legendary items as renowned as Bilbo’s Sting! Your hero’s gear will evolve and grow in power along with you, leading to truly unique end-game items!

• Monster Battles: Fight for the dark side with monster play, the revolutionary monster vs. player (PvMP) combat feature, now with Artifact Control and a live online leader board to showcase your achievements.

• Achieve Greatness: Embark on more adventures and battle more monsters; learn to fish and craft; develop individual traits and reputations, and even buy houses to decorate them with trophies, artwork and more!

NOTE: You will not receieve a physical product with this purchase. Digital sales are non-refundable. Simply complete the order process and you will receive your product key and download link. After your download and registration are complete you can start playing!

Link: http://www.lotro.com/gameinfo/407lotroanniversary

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Do you get a month to play with the 9.99 you spend on it?[/QUOTE]
Yep! Also if you guys are looking for someone to play with I'm on the Windfola server my toon's name is Emeryl. I'm an officer of Mercenaries Guild -- shoot me a tell.

Great price. Gamestop also has the CE edition for 30 dollars AND included 30 days free for both current and new subbers.

I and some of my old kin mates came back about 2 weeks ago. We are actually looking for new friendly members on landrovel server. Yukariel or Nightrayne are my 2 main toons if you are wanting to get into a helpful kin ;)

If you have any interest in MMOs and/or LOTR - you're a fool to not bite at this deal. I got it when it was new at $40 and I totally don't regret it (even though I'm not playing currently).

Lotro is better than a lot of MMOs about free content during the year.. sure you are paying 10$ a month, but every few months you get a new region, and some new instances and such. Some other nameless MMOs add new content only through expansions then dont fix the broken content. Some other MMOs just set up and never touch the world again.. so paying 10$ a month isnt bad, besides, this is a MMO.. you can play that game for 100s of hours and still not have seen half of what the game has to offer.. when you consider people pay 60$ for 8-15 hour games.. its well worth the investment.

Im on Silverlode if anyone is joining, send me a pm and I can get you hooked up with kinships..

I already had an active account but I only had Shadows of Angmar, so I've been waiting for something like this for a while now. Thanks!

I was wondering, if you're upgrading an existing account, do you still get credit for the 30 days free? The answer is yes, you do. The digital river site gives you a serial number, and when I put in that serial number at myaccount.turbine.com it credited my account for 30 days (and added MoM to it).

My subscription plan has been and will still be 3 months at a time for $30, or effectively $10/month. So since I was already going to pay $10 for those 30 days, then in light of the free month I can view this upgrade as essentially free. =)

I played back at launch and enjoyed it a lot. I almost picked this up at Walmart for $20. $10 is too hard to pass up. Thanks for link.

Great deal on this game. I've been playing almost every day for over two years now and I'm still loving it. Luckily I got the $199 lifetime membership, so I don't have the monthly fee.

[quote name='kosmos13x']Great price. Gamestop also has the CE edition for 30 dollars AND included 30 days free for both current and new subbers.

I and some of my old kin mates came back about 2 weeks ago. We are actually looking for new friendly members on landrovel server. Yukariel or Nightrayne are my 2 main toons if you are wanting to get into a helpful kin ;)[/quote]

Nice! Another Landrovalian! Ashla Highwind is my IGN. I have to warn you though...in game time will be next to nothing for the next week or so, as it's FINALS WEEK!!! Woo! (kill me now cost accounting and finance management)

I was a bit tempted until I saw a movie of a guy at level 36 killing bears, then I lost all interest. Still a hell of a lot better deal than re-WoWing though. That would run me $45 for WotLK and a month, this would be $40 for the game, expansion, and four months. Only problem is I'd still be killing bears.

And raptors.

And vultures.

And spiders. So many, many spiders.

[quote name='SqueeMK2']I was a bit tempted until I saw a movie of a guy at level 36 killing bears, then I lost all interest. Still a hell of a lot better deal than re-WoWing though. That would run me $45 for WotLK and a month, this would be $40 for the game, expansion, and four months. Only problem is I'd still be killing bears.

And raptors.

And vultures.

And spiders. So many, many spiders.[/QUOTE]

You can make it to the endgame without killing bears and vultures.. its mostly orcs and evil people. There is one spider boss endgame, but other than that you can avoid spiders too. Its a MMO, play it how you want to play it..

[quote name='Dijital']Wow, honestly I expected more CAGs to take advantage of this. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

I referred a couple I know to the the link.. appreciated the original post!

I have an existed sub, but no Mines of Moria, if I upgrade to the expansion for $9.99 as it says I can do does that include a free month? I don't want to pay $25 for expansion + a month...

Well ass I just decided to go for it and it turns out it's not. So yes if you currently have a sub you'll have to resub, as well as pay the $9.99 for the expanion.

I didn't want to sign up for a new account since I have all turbine games centralized on one (Asheron's Call, D&D Online, etc) I just went head and did the 3 month deal so its' $39.95 total for the game + 3 months. I figured that's plenty of time to determine if the game has improved. (haven't played it since launch)

There servers are badass, downloading client at 1.14MB/sec

So I have seen a person say they received the free 30 days when they bought the digital copy and I have seen someone say they didn't. Anyone else have anything to say about it. I have an account from when I played about a year ago, so I was just wondering if I would get the free 30 days or not.

i know free 30 is offered if you buy the ce of this for 30

also seen on newegg that they have the original of this, ce version for $7 shipped

is it still possible to get the $199 lifetime?

The boxed copy of the original game CE is like $8 at retail (at J&R at least, though you should be able to get that through Amazon), and includes the 30 free days. IIRC the MoM content is for higher levels anyway. Get the trial version before you buy... the $9.99 price will likely be around for a while.

Personally, I bought the MoM CE a while ago because it was cheap and came with a lot of crap, but after playing the trial I never activated my key because I just couldn't get into it. Not sure if I just rolled on a bad server, or if most people only play their high-level chars? I know it's a popular game, so I feel like I'm missing something.

[quote name='bassec']Nice! Another Landrovalian! Ashla Highwind is my IGN. I have to warn you though...in game time will be next to nothing for the next week or so, as it's FINALS WEEK!!! Woo! (kill me now cost accounting and finance management)[/QUOTE]

Landroval is the best isnt it ;) I added you to friends and will shoot you a /t sometimes. Good luck on your finals. I took 2 accounting classes and feel your pain :p

I paid 10.00 for the game and signed up for the 9.99 /month pay for three months at a time deal. My account says they will not bill me for the 30.00 for a month, so it seems I did get the game and 1 month of play time for 10.00 .Pretty good deal if you ask me. I'm really enjoying the game.

bread's done
Back