The Star Wars sucks OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='st0neface']I never had you monkeylisted, your corniness is tolerable. That and you aren't a complete fucktard.[/quote]

:highfive:

That's a "you stink at making OTTs Linkin, so we're gong to create an aribitrary rule for you" Rule, StinkinLinkin.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think TFN started it.

EDIT: Actually I think it was Lordwow now that I think about it.[/QUOTE]

I would... NEVER...

Why did you just hang up on me like that? It made me feel like a creepy stalker. :lol:

Because my boss answered the phone and was breathing down my neck, wondering why an out of state number was calling. He was out of the office all morning, and you chose to call at the worst time.

I wasn't able to keep my shit together when he's staring at me with a furrowed brow, and I hear "I got mayonnaise all over my network cables, can you help me lick them clean?".

[quote name='st0neface']I wasn't able to keep my shit together when he's staring at me with a furrowed brow, and I hear "I got mayonnaise all over my network cables, can you help me lick them clean?".[/QUOTE]

I legit burst out laughing just reading that.

[quote name='st0neface']I wasn't able to keep my shit together when he's staring at me with a furrowed brow, and I hear "I got mayonnaise all over my network cables, can you help me lick them clean?".[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What happened to waiting for 5 OTTs before doing another one :whistle2:?[/quote]That rule doesn't apply to anybody but you and the corny white crew.

I thought it was unanimous that people didn't want that garbage NeoGAF organization where you can go through the first six pages and still not find the topic that you were looking for?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Looks like Cheapy is working on that single gaming forum that could replace all of the separate platform-specific forums according to my activity feed.[/QUOTE]

They should just have the GGT and the OTT and that's it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I was really hoping for a Joker card OTT or something related to Brak's favorite group.[/quote]This.

I wanted an Orgy, Deadsy, White Zombie, or ICP OTT dedicated to Brax0r. :[

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Looks like Cheapy is working on that single gaming forum that could replace all of the separate platform-specific forums according to my activity feed.[/quote]

It's funny how there has been so many excellent suggestions in improving the site and the shittiest one that comes along he takes seriously :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']This.

I wanted an Orgy, Deadsy, White Zombie, or ICP OTT dedicated to Brax0r. :[[/quote]

JuggalOTT

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's funny how there has been so many excellent suggestions in improving the site and the shittiest one that comes along he takes seriously :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

Is that how you became a mod?

:grouphug:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Looks like Cheapy is working on that single gaming forum that could replace all of the separate platform-specific forums according to my activity feed.[/quote]

Why did he bother posting the thread for input then? Pretty much everyone in there said to leave it the way it was #-o

[quote name='st0neface']Someone's gotta drop truth bombs now that you only do that exclusively over XBL.[/QUOTE]

On this I agree. You do good work, and I can't fault you for hating on Star Wars and not on Brak. You weren't there last night to explore the juggalo mythology with the rest of us.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Why did he bother posting the thread for input then? Pretty much everyone in there said to leave it the way it was #-o[/QUOTE]Don't you remember that sick-ass infraction system we had? :cool:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Why did he bother posting the thread for input then? Pretty much everyone in there said to leave it the way it was #-o[/quote]
Maybe he doesn't care for the input of those who said not to do it?

I think he's just creating a test forum with his own threads to show how it would work rather than testing it out on the real forums.

"Serial slaughtering stranglers
Jugging Juggling juggalos
Folded, fat, floppy-tittied freaks
I C fuckin P's in the haugh"

ICP is so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back