TMNT: Turtles in Time Remake

sdp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
If you don't know the TMNT are celebrating their 25th anniversary and they have a tour going on in the US in which they showed a remake of turtles in time. Right now itsonly for xbox live but they are trying on getting it for Wiiware.

turtles-in-time1.jpg

turtles-in-time2.jpg

turtles-in-time3.jpg

Great game. but if they were to re-release this game on xbla, i wish they didn't do those gay 3-d graphics. they should've left it alone or update to crisper graphics. at most remix ala ssf2hd. hopefully they'll have the option to play with classic graphics.

but the most important aspect would be online co-op

and for those updated graphics, i bet they'll charge at least 15 bucks for it.

Ugh don't like that 3d look and I'll bet this will be $15.

The TMNT Arcade is much better value at 400 points, with no remake 3d shit.

I think it looks good. But yeah, it would be nice if they packaged the old version in with the new. I'd pay $15 for both. That's a lot of multiplayer value to me.

Because there's little detail to the graphics, so it looks like they are just smooth 3D models with little definition to them that would've been better off being cel-shaded. It could be the way the pictures were taken though.

*looks at first pic
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*looks at second pic
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='manthing']Calm down frisky.

It's currently in alpha.

:roll:[/quote]
:roll: I'm doing just fine, so I don't know where you get the angry stuff from, mandingus.

I think it looks fine in 3D, don't see why everyone is complaining. As others have said, it will probably have an R-Type like system, where you have the option of 2D or 3D.

Either way, Day 1 purchase.

The 3d does not look that bad to me. Depending on the price I will expect it to be better though. If it ends up being around 10-15 they don't look bad but more then that they should look better. If I get more points I will buy it if the game play is good. I know I will get the demo day one.

[quote name='manthing']More info:

http://ninja-pizza.blogspot.com/2009/05/new-turtles-in-time-game.html

Boo-urns[/QUOTE]Awesome, they've already confirmed that the original music is in! There was a port that came with one of the last-gen TMNT games (it was based on the newer cartoon series) where they changed the music, so I'm glad to see that isn't happening here!

I'm very interested in, but like many others I'll say that the option for original graphics would upgrade this to "Day 1" status for me.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's the arcade version? The wiki says it has one less level and no Super Shredder. :whistle2:( I guess it's better than nothing.[/QUOTE]I always wished they would make some combined ultimate version that combined the best of the SNES and arcade versions. If you could just have the SNES game with a full 4-player setup it would be nearly perfect.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It's the arcade version? The wiki says it has one less level and no Super Shredder. :whistle2:( I guess it's better than nothing.[/quote]

There was no Sewer level in the Arcade version (No Rat King), and there was no Mode 7 (The future level was side-scrolling all the way through) either.

First MVC2 than TMNT. I use to dream of a new tmnt game or a remake of the older ones. I had turtles in time on snes the first day it came out. I hate to admit that I've beat it at least 50 times or more.

I've always enjoyed the TMNT games, even as craptastic as the first one was. No word on PSN version?

[quote name='BustaUppa']there is no shame in this :nottalking:[/quote]

Your right. I love turtles to much still. It isn't like I've got all of the original series on dvd that has been released so far, and plan to buy season 7 on dvd when it comes sometime this month.... It also isn't true I have a load of tmnt action figures from when I was a kid no not me. :)

Day 1.

Stinks that it's the arcade version though. That means my favorite boss won't be in it. The one where you throw the foot soldiers at the screen.

bread's done
Back