The Star Trek rules OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordwow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
star_trek_poster1.jpg

Classes, graduations, sports and even first dates are on hold for students as schools and parents try to avoid spreading the flu. Marguerite Copel in Houston says flu rumors are scaring her teen daughters. "One of them came home and said, 'I'm really scared.'

:rofl:

I have been leaving my iPhone plugged in while I am working at the computer, but it has been getting really hot. Is it alright to leave it plugged in all the time?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']That movie is going to suck so fucking bad.[/quote]

Agreed. The previews make the movie look like it's a Star Wars prequel.

[quote name='darthbudge']I have been leaving my iPhone plugged in while I am working at the computer, but it has been getting really hot. Is it alright to leave it plugged in all the time?[/quote]
I don't. I charge and discharge it regularly and once it's fully charged I unplug it. They get pretty hot when you are using them for long periods of time.

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl:[/QUOTE]

I absolutely hate it when people use the same verb/noun twice in a paragraph.

[quote name='Number83']Of course it is...It involves Star Trek![/quote]

Star Trek doesn't automatically make things bad, but holy shit, it's like they took whatever scraps left over from Transformers to make an even more mindless movie.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Star Trek doesn't automatically make things bad, but holy shit, it's like they took whatever scraps left over from Transformers to make an even more mindless movie.[/quote]

QFT!

I am skeptical of the series reboot but it's definitely got one thing over Tranny's Revenge and that is Trek films usually have a plot (albeit a heavy handed and consistently overreaching one, Kahn not withstanding).

Wolverine has a few cool easter eggs from Lost, Portal, and World Of Warcraft...I found the latter last night:

59308628.jpg

Kinda hard to see but it's an Azeroth sword.

Finito...presentation seemed to went well, though I was running out of time at the end. Now to compile the Final Report.

Even though it was slightly raining one of my professors had a awesome cook-out for the seniors...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']This is the worst non-LP created OTT ever.[/quote]

And I had a good one planned out too :whistle2:(

[quote name='h3llbring3r']How's it play? Is it worth the $45[/quote]

Wolverine? It's fucking awesome, well worth the retail $60.

Here's how I see this summer's blockbuster's panning out:

Public Enemies > Inglorious Bastards > Up > Terminator Salvation > Bruno >>>>> Harry Potter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine = Transformers 2 = Star Trek >>>> GI Joe > Everything else

I still think it's Target Clearance for me. Just like Afro Samurai that I got for $14.98 this week...And hopefully Dark Mirror for $9.98 next week (fingers crossed).

Hopefully some there will be some good films this summer...

~~~

Man I am craving a massive blunt right now...hopefully I will be getting obliterated in the bars this weekend...

[quote name='seanr1221']Seems like it has limited replay value putting it at a 25.00-30.00 game IMO.[/quote]

I don't think so, I could totally replay this over and over...specially the danger rooms...fucking sick!

[quote name='flowery']Finito...presentation seemed to went well... [/quote]

[quote name='flowery']Hopefully some there will be some good films this summer...[/quote]

Man I am craving a massive blunt right now...

You do need a massive blunt.

[quote name='lordwow']Have you even read the reviews of Trek?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_trek_11/[/quote]

Reviews don't matter when you're talking about Star Trek. Giving Star Trek a positive review is like saying "Man, that is one perfectly shaped turd." It's still shit.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I can't trust reviews after they trash The Fountain and then rave about shit like this.[/quote]

This

Motherfucker, why does the BestBuy website refuse to accept my RZ #?

:bomb:

[quote name='Number83']I still think it's Target Clearance for me. Just like Afro Samurai that I got for $14.98 this week...And hopefully Dark Mirror for $9.98 next week (fingers crossed).[/quote]

What's Dark Mirror?

[quote name='lordwow']You guys are unbelievable :cool:[/quote]

fuck you, wow. I used to think you were an alright guy, but this illogical love you have for Star Trek is really causing me to question that. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

:grouphug:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']I can't trust reviews after they trash The Fountain and then rave about shit like this.[/quote]

You gotta admit the The Fountain was a little self indulgent, and was not marketed as an "art film."

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Here's how I see this summer's blockbuster's panning out:

Public Enemies > Inglorious Bastards > Up > Terminator Salvation > Bruno >>>>> Harry Potter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine = Transformers 2 = Star Trek >>>> GI Joe > Everything else[/quote]

I think UP has the potential to be terrible. Ed Asner, death and aging, morose tone (all fine had they not been key elements in a kids movie), and it's a Docter and Peterson film from A Bug's Life & Monsters Inc which seem to be Pixar's B-list. It will either be fantastic or terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back