Holy Crap. Free Prizes. No Surveys. 100% LEGIT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccohen322

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
The site I am talking about is amazing.
The way it works is pretty simple, basically you do searches for points.
Each search is worth about 8 points (you leave a comment).
There is 100 point a day limit.
You've seen this a thousand times before, on a thousand different sites.
However, the thing about this site is the referrals.
Each referral is worth 50 points.
Now, the crazy part.
It seems too good to be true but you can refer yourself as many times as you want. Simply make an account, and start inviting yourself using a different email every time.
This does not go against ANY rules listed in the TOS. This is 100% legal and legit.
I was shocked, yet I have already racked up a few thousand points in just a few short minutes, simply by referring myself over and over again.

Let me give you a quick guide.

1) Sign up for an account Here
^^^ please use my ref. link and support a fellow cag. thanks

2) Now, go to the invites page and send an invite to another email
that you have access to.

3) confirm that account

4) check your original account, you are now 50 points richer

I know this may not last forever, they may catch on at some point.
Once again, to the mods and legal buffs, you are NOT violating the TOS in ANY way. The referrals can be sent to anyone, including yourself!!
Take advantage while it lasts!!!
Enjoy!!

Click Here!!

This is a 100% REAL!!! AMAZON, iTunes, and BestBuy GC's await for doing nothing more than making a whole bunch of email accounts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Terms of Use
As a condition to your use of this Web Site and your participation in the Rewards Program, if applicable, you represent and warrant to iRAZOO.com that (i) you are 18 years of age or older, (ii) you possess the legal authority to enter into this User Agreement, (iii) you will only use this Web Site in accordance and compliance with terms and conditions stated herein and the policies promulgated by iRAZOO.com from time to time, (iv) you are not enrolling in the Rewards Program for or on behalf of a corporation or other similar business entity, (v) you will only enroll for one iRAZOO account, (vi) you will not distribute or otherwise share your Rewards Program access code with any other person or entity, (vii)you are a legal resident of the United States, Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands (if not, you still may qualify - see #viii). (viii) you can earn Razoopoints (also referred to as "iRazoo points" or simply "points") if you are also from the following countries - Canada, UK, and India. However, you can only exchange your Razoopoints for Amazon gift certificates if you are a legal resident of Canada, UK (Great Britain), or India. Void where prohibited. By using the service, you assert that any and all information provided to iRAZOO.com by you is true and accurate in all respects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back