"Eat all of my OTT, right now" - ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']You asked for a new one.[/quote]

Yeah, and then no one made one after I asked, so I made one, now look what happened.

Midnight Club sold for $29, which is $4 more than it is at gamestop. Ebay people are so stupid...

Oh, and Afro Samurai sold for $28 and some change. Uncharted, here I come!

Well my parents are getting internet when I move back next week. So now at least I can get some good online in while sitting at home waiting for a job. I would honestly prefer cable but hopefully I don't have to wait to long for a job offer.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Why would I play a sequel before the first game?[/quote]

How would I know you haven't already played the first?

Were you aware that Blockbuster was selling it for $20 new not too long ago?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How would I know you haven't already played the first?

Were you aware that Blockbuster was selling it for $20 new not too long ago?[/quote]

I've only owned my PS3 for two weeks.

Linkin doesn't need to use that quote in his signature to remind us he's heterosexual.

His dismal taste in everything in the universe serves as a suitable proxy for directly telling us he lives a boring, uncomfortable life as a heterosexual.

[quote name='mykevermin']Linkin doesn't need to use that quote in his signature to remind us he's heterosexual.

His dismal taste in everything in the universe serves as a suitable proxy for directly telling us he lives a boring, uncomfortable life as a heterosexual.[/quote]

Hmmm. I believe if I woke up next to a dude, my life would suddenly become un-boring.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Hmmm. I believe if I woke up next to a dude, my life would suddenly become un-boring.[/QUOTE]

Your life is boring? What does that make my life then? :cry:

Not that heterosexuality itself is boring, mind.

A life dedicated to the perpetual pursuit of new action figures and the current recording whereabouts of, say "Disturbed," OTOH, most certainly is.

And you might say "well, what does sexuality have to do with it?"

That's a valid point. But when was the last gay man to tell you they were really looking forward to hunting down a "Mighty Muggs" of strawberry shortcake and then picking up the new album by Linkin Park?

See? See?

I worked with a gay dude at Abercrombie that would tell me almost everyday about his dick sucking adventures through adultfriendfinder. Weird shit.

Visually, I thought it was better than Oldboy. Haven't seen Lady Vengeance yet, though. Probably next weekend.

This is how I spent most of my Saturday.

Remember how I just replaced the brake pads and rotors on my van a couple months back? I noticed the other day they were grinding. I was going to check them out today anyway when my brakes completely went out! Standing on the pedal was only a mild suggestion easily ignored once the van was put into gear.

Father in law and I jacked up the van to find...one of the brake pads was gone! I don't mean the pad was worn down...I mean the whole thing was missing completely! There was nothing on the outside side of the bracket. He had said he had never seen anything like that before. Ended up throwing on new pads and replacing the caliber...but man, that was weird. I'm thankful the rotors are okay and the brake lines weren't hosed.

Came home to look at the jungle of my lawn. Went to fire up the lawn mower...won't start. Changed the oil and gas, replaced the spark plug and air filter. Fired up for a minute, blew out some white smoke and died. :roll: It was getting late, so i figured I'd check the muffler and clean out the carb in the morning.

Long story short: It was a greasy Saturday.

[quote name='JJSP']If Linkin doesn't keep reminding us, he might forget - and who knows what could happen then. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Better use leechblock on adultfriendfinder, then.

Fox...my life is, overall, pretty boring. I just happen to be surrounded with interesting people and that leads to interesting things happening.

[quote name='Rocko']Visually, I thought it was better than Oldboy. Haven't seen Lady Vengeance yet, though. Probably next weekend.[/quote]

It's been a while since I watched it, so I don't know about the visuals. My expectations were high after Oldboy, so I'm sure that contributed somehow.

Lady Vengeance is pretty good. Not nearly on the level of Oldboy, but it's worth watching.

[quote name='Rocko']Visually, I thought it was better than Oldboy. Haven't seen Lady Vengeance yet, though. Probably next weekend.[/QUOTE]Really? I remember the cinematography in Oldboy being particularly excellent and have a hard time believing that SFMV could top that. (I've already seen it, but I don't really remember being too impressed by the visuals.)

(Watch JSA soon, before you forget and end up watching the American remake instead.)

[quote name='mykevermin']Weird indeed. I would think most adult networking sites were nothing but straight men looking for nonexistent women.[/quote]Well, dude would say it was mostly married guys or straight guys with girlfriends that just wanted their dick sucked. I'd tell him to shut up after a while, but it was nice to hear something completely crazy every now and then. :lol:

Find me a deal on a hammock, OTT. The new apartment needs one since the TV will be within viewing range of the balcony.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Really? I remember the cinematography in Oldboy being particularly excellent and have a hard time believing that SFMV could top that. (I've already seen it, but I don't really remember being too impressed by the visuals.)

(Watch JSA soon, before you forget and end up watching the American remake instead.)[/QUOTE]
I just found a lot of shots to be rather striking. I'll probably watch JSA after I watch Lady Vengeance.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Well, dude would say it was mostly married guys or straight guys with girlfriends that just wanted their dick sucked. I'd tell him to shut up after a while, but it was nice to hear something completely crazy every now and then. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I should fund the upstart of a website like that.

marriedguyswhodontcareaslongastheygettheirdicksucked.org

I'd be independently wealthy with a swiftness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back