ebay Daily Deal - Refurbished Xbox 360 (20 GB) - $129!!! FREE SHIPPING!!!!!

SanjiX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Refurbished-XBO...mZ350196278680QQcategoryZ139971QQcmdZViewItem

It's almost to good to be true. Don't worry, no bidding required, it's just a Buy it Now and I'm expecting these things to go fast. Enjoy, CAGs! :D

-Sales Tax is charged to everyone
-Will only ship to the 48 continental States
-Says nothing about HDMI on the page, however they give this model number if it helps: RE-B4J-00001C
-You have FOURTEEN days to return it if you do get a RROD or just have a problem with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just about crapped myself when I saw this... I really need to correct that "refurbished" typo. I'm so tempted to get a second one just to resell it.... ha ha xD

[quote name='s2k']Trust me refub xboxs do not hold value. Max maybe youd get out of it is 140 bucks[/quote]
Yeah, I just forgot about the whole RROD issue since I've never had it before. I guess that's a risk that some people have to take then.

(and now, I'm also not buying one, thanks xD)

New 360s (not counting jaspers) already have high failure rate, I don't even want to think about what the failure rate is for refurbs..

It's tempting, you can get one of those third party eBay warranties for a year for about $20, = $150.. not sure how easy those places are to work with though.

i bought a refurbished xbox on ebay ( online store is www.xboxrefurbished.com ) and it was the worst mistake ive made on ebay. 159.99 for 20gb w/ falcon and HDMI. its been almost 2 monthes and i still do not have a working unit. so. many. returns.

so beware!!

Yeh I saw this and thought about it but my friends just died and seeing the hassle he has been going through trying to get it fixed...I think I'll pass

[quote name='Boeing 747']It's tempting, you can get one of those third party eBay warranties for a year for about $20, = $150.. not sure how easy those places are to work with though.[/quote]

How exactly do you get one of these warranties? It's the only way I'd even consider ordering one of these.

Keep in mind this is sold by Best Buy. When I worked there they would basically take RROD consoles with the warranty exchange then send the defective console to a refurbishing center. These consoles are likely updated with the repairs microsoft implemented anyway. Still a risk of course without a warranty.

This would be a great deal if it weren't for the notorious 360 hardware problems. I would rather get a new unit for the extra cash, that way you are guaranteed 3 years trouble free rrod protection.

[quote name='almasy82']bestbuy outlet = deal tree
1.88 out of 10 on reseller rating... people stay away.
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Dealtree_Inc[/QUOTE]

That is not true. Deal Tree is a service provider used by Best Buy outlet to aid the process of auction listings, payment, and checkout process. You do not deal with Deal Tree, instead Best Buy outlet uses Deal Tree to manage their stocks and auctions. All the inquiry you will make with the 'user' best_buy_outlet will be handled by Best Buy Outlet themselves, such as warranties, returns, and refunds. I bought from best_buy_outlet before on eBay and have good experience (and/or good luck). They have a 98.3% positive rating selling refurbished items, that's pretty good in my book.

[quote name='SOSTrooper'].
That is not true. Deal Tree is a service provider used by Best Buy outlet to aid the process of auction listings, payment, and checkout process. You do not deal with Deal Tree, instead Best Buy outlet uses Deal Tree to manage their stocks and auctions. All the inquiry you will make with the 'user' best_buy_outlet will be handled by Best Buy Outlet themselves, such as warranties, returns, and refunds. I bought from best_buy_outlet before on eBay and have good experience (and/or good luck). They have a 98.3% positive rating selling refurbished items, that's pretty good in my book.[/quote]
so far i have only bought one item from best buy outlet, they claim it was tested working, but arrived to me defective, although i got my refund back, i will probably try to avoid buying stuff from them, and so as this deal

Even though rrod are ONE of the problems with xboxs now e74's and disk errors are huge problems too. I love my xbox just wish they dident break so fast.

LOL one of you will probably get the 360 I returned last november. Stupid RROD 2 days before NXE. It didn't even last a year.

[quote name='s2k']Even though rrod are ONE of the problems with xboxs now e74's and disk errors are huge problems too. I love my xbox just wish they dident break so fast.[/quote]

My replacement is showing signs of this. So far, I have counted 1 RROD, 1 E74 and numerous disk read errors/problems. It feels like every other time I turn on my 360 I will have to reload the game [into the tray] multiple times for it to get going.

Other than that, really no problems here. It hasn't completely stopped working yet. I play for long periods of time (between 1-5 hours straight).

yea that is a good deal...
sbiggrin.gif

bread's done
Back